Random thoughts thread

Titans on hbo= my life past 4 months

1 Like

i think all these fields make you process stuff…face your fears…and that’s what keeps you up at night

plus you’re young too…sleeping patterns change then

the young members of tribes stayed awake guarding the tribe while the elders slept

and now teens get all energetic and want to party and sht at nights

that’s if you have a normal chronotype…some people just cant adjust to the normal chronotype schedules

i dont even try…like sometimes i do…but it isnt good for me if i keep a normal sleeping schedule for more than one week…cause my brain simply doesnt work during the day

so if im “awake” but absent minded and then at night im sleeping…it is a zombie version of myself taking decisions and that ends up bad

1 Like

way to romanticize your life xD

1 Like

See my pist from October first time i hear voices, just like robin from titans

2 Likes

Well, lol. Congratulations Drift

Were you the kid that didn’t care about not being able to do something you wanted to do because you instantly got distracted with something else and that made you forget about what you wanted to do first?

Well for me I cannot find something else to do because all I want to do/have is what I have my eyes on. And well… either I have to wait, work for it, wait for people, etc.

My brain wants it so bad because of the relieve or the pleasure I will get from it but the very thing that is making me excited about it, is the thing that is causing me pain for wanting it too much

1 Like

BROTHERfu*** aready watched these animes but still let me recommend them to him without even saying that hes watched them before? Is this how u make friends @anon51404939 shame on u man, shame on u.

2 Likes

is it growing?

are you ok?

1 Like

Wtf that is literally one of my goals

Is it from the book from Lee David?

2 Likes

Its up and down, the morei ifnorethe better but it only take 1 thought to bring it back

1 Like

Ignore*

1 Like

Person i hear is 100% real tho

1 Like

i always regret getting too excited…i dont have energy for it…always has a high price

got excited recently and spent the money of 2 months worth of eating on smth i dont need

plus other things going on with me now

so welp, good luck my man

and yeah…you need to release that impatience and also focus on other things

this is the worst…not to sound misantropic but…the least you engage with other people the least problems they will cause

2 Likes

And how do you know?

2 Likes

Some chick i been chatting up 6 years

1 Like

yeah im remembering now

how do you know this though?

1 Like

It’s the doctors xD

1 Like

they show publicly too

you ever seen this girl…Malu Trevejo?

before she was famous…her mother even uploaded a video of them doing santeria

these people think it is cool and sht they dont hide it

2 Likes

She is not an artist though?

A musician or whatever

2 Likes

She texts me, after dark knight removed who soul she text me “is this jay?” Name she always calls me

1 Like

although i cant go past the first ep…the only anime ive seen Dream recommend is Re:Zero

1 Like