me

wait

you

wait

me

wait

you

2 Likes

I’ve avoided listening to this because I feel my reality will reflect it.

Aka Imma be driven out of my home once…then a second time wherever I arrive…been there done that xD

So I’m waiting to experience this in reality to listen to it once I arrive at my second/third home.

Immigrating to three countries before listening to a set of fielded tracks:

1 Like

hahahahahahaha

man you really planned this through

you will change your ID to irish too?

1 Like

bro i tell you i found out about the album loooong ago…have been tempted a few times but ive only listened to a minute here and minute there xD

yeah i probably should go to Ireland as last place and change my name too xD

there is some population in Spain that are very similar to the irish (looks and beliefs wise) because they live in a place that could easily be Ireland (Finisterra) but i have nothing to do with them though…im from the exact opposite place culture and looks and weather wise xD

1 Like

ok I tell you what it’s like to listen.

I wouldn’t know I didn’t felt anything

but it’s really good photo on the background

1 Like

sht bro the music alone should let you feel stuff but im glad you werent forced outside your home xD

it feels more scary to listen when you’re on the brink of homelessness…will leave the listening to it when im leaving for america…for real xD

but now you made me think maybe i should look for a way in Ireland first…it is nicer to europeans, i think…i mean the government work service here helps people to get jobs in Ireland…dunno what that alliance is it should only work in europe but welp

1 Like

Probably time for drano

:)

2 Likes

hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen

2 Likes

Hiiiiii

What’s up buds

2 Likes

my love for life is up after I saw you commenting

and I am up also I am really awake and it’s 10:30 pm

and my cats are up also they playing together

also the heater is up to keep the house warm while I chill (get it? warm and chill)

2 Likes

Woooooooow

Sound super cozy do U have blankets

2 Likes

wat?

2 Likes

yes ma’am I have 3 and I use them all and I like them much much and I am warm kiddo at night. Which doesn’t end up well because I getting uncovered when I am sleeping and I wake up in the morning all cold. But it’s ok I am strong kiddo I can take it.

2 Likes

wut?
wet?
wit?
wot?

1 Like

What a strong kiddo

You need flannel pajamas

2 Likes

same everything is all messy…one blanket is falling one way of the bed…other blanket the other…some stuff on the ground u.u

2 Likes