Random thoughts thread

okay

2 Likes

What if we talked more about healing wounded feminine / womb healing?

4 Likes

yes

how to heal that?

2 Likes

I wanna know actually. I will have a woman someday

3 Likes

Before I answer something unrelated, what do you mean?

1 Like

how does one get their feminine side wounded?

3 Likes

yes that one too

how masculine side gets wounded though?

2 Likes

was just gonna say that…i dunno about feminine but i know how the masculine gets messed up fr

my healing strategy for now though is

survive

hopefully prosper

leave the whole fkn country and all the triggers behind

show the middle finger to all the trauma makers xD

experiment with fields xD

1 Like

how?

1 Like

for me…bad father, basically

thats how you mess up the masculine

2 Likes

ah ok ok

we talking about those stuff.

But isn’t a time where you going to dismiss everything that happened just for the shake to find truth? I don’t mean to close an end in your problems I mean dismiss them because they are unsolvable first place and replace them with values etc etc

1 Like

yes thats a way but i dont think i have a choice over that

some people may let go of it, some people may need “healing”…like i said my strategy is to first survive yknow…im at the lowest point in my life and it is always like that…things not gonna get better so im too busy with survival to really care about healing

mental illness has this thing…nobody cares until it is too late

1 Like

that’s deep man

try the thing I told about all day meditation maybe it will help

wanna tell you how?

1 Like

3 Likes

hahahahhahaahahahahahahaha xD

2 Likes

ok now pull those triggers we got installed as children in the camps xD

3 Likes

sure but me doubts i can even try that…how to even stay in alpha or theta all day? thats crazy but yeah tell me your secrets

1 Like

they are not secrets just a thing I did and succeeded. When I succeed at something funnily is coming out of nowhere and I didn’t give it any thought just did that. So stay with me when I say stuff because it may sound weird.

So there is energy in you right? If your focus is broad then the energy fills all the body

but if you focus in an exact point and focus for sometime for some reason you start feeling your heartbeat right? Everyone has that ability. I think this is how energy flows too ( not sure I am really confident in that but not sure).

So what you do to achieve a meditation for all day is

Step 1 : You focus on your whole brain. You start you experience the blood flow and then you stop breathing for a moment and you push that energy down.

Step 2 : When the energy is starting going down you start to lose some of the conciousness you have but stay with it. It might go down instantly or go up and down trying to come back to concious. When the energy is stabilizing downwards you push in the front lobe so you can be concious together. You can do tasks with it. Your thoughts dissipate but have no fear you can still do stuff.

Step 3 : You feel the front lobe going still and its really stable you keep it that way. Then you are concious and relaxed etc etc. You turn your focus on your whole other body and relax it. Keep at it. You can still walk and run. It is done automatically. You can still move your hands and it is done automatically too and all that. But you have it all relaxed. Your energy should dissipate while make you stonger. You don’t lose energy you just do it so efficient thats there is no wastage.
What you did for your brain you do for you body till it goes down and down and down. when you want to do something extra as you did for your brain to the frontal lobe you do for your body. You focus there and you have extra energy in the place.

That’s about it. You can go and do whatever you do in your day. I imagine the first days would be hard because not only you have to do that but you will have to live your life too. But have no fear it is actually really achievable I believe as I speaked and thinked and did stuff while that was happening. Hope you get all that because its really unexplainable but I think the heartbeat part when you focus somewhere is explainable by itself.

1 Like

is this a 101 guide to getting brain damage?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes