Random thoughts thread

See, Jen liking this comment is a great example xD

4 Likes

what you mean shedding though?

I’ve heard ions and all emf and radiaition removal had a better effect on people with serious side-effects than anything else. I mean I read in this forum by that guy that got seriously wrecked by the vaccine.

Tiamat? It’s gonna eat up and throw fire to the makers of the vaccine xD

3 Likes

You need some antioxidant fields and NIR with you xD

Is there any field with boron or simply taking it yourself affects others?

3 Likes

I don’t know… it almost feels like dust in the air when I’m in an office full of vaccinated people lol.
I’ve wondered it it was actual nano-scale spike proteins in the air or the microwave radiation that people have been talking about.

Then when I get home, aggravated leg pain and (since the past year) a varicose vein.

Apparently no clots, but something seemed to be messed up just on the right side. With a few supplements and my army of healing NFTs, things seem to slowly be getting better lol. But there’s always a dip when I’m back to the office.

Tiamat had the aspect of “Tiamat’s Blood” to strengthen/divinize the body.

But, for some reason, that right leg thing has showed up for a number of unvaccinated people. I don’t know why

4 Likes

Do you guys know the name of (and if there are copies of it) that field that Dream made to keep temperature for you at a stable nice one? It had some sort of air purifying too.

That field has been on my mind.

I think it can help with the shedding.

I once noticed that (the dusty air) but outside so it couldn’t be that. But the air quality was weird and it never felt like that.

Some day during summer they flooded my village with smth, maybe. It felt really bad and scary.

2 Likes

The Iron Dome?

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah this is it.

Crazy stuff if you ask me though. What can’t Dream do?

I wonder if we theoretically could make a worldwide grid, what would happen?

Probably some men in black would stop us before but…

2 Likes

It’s not that unbelievable to me.

Man if only we could just burn the hell away of them xD

But even higher energies have that effect. It makes people aggressive towards you.

So there really is no way to keep them in lane without conflict.

3 Likes

This is true and yet I’ve noticed a difference with this category. Hard to judge different degrees and types of toxic but I think I’ve noticed it. Certain things extra trigger them. Here’s one just to be random, create a sub affirmation along the lines of “I am the person I want to be”. Watch them flip the absolute frick out.

3 Likes

This is what the borg would react to xD

what if i use an aura of authority one? would it work better nowadays?

should i make a sub affirmation “im in the WEF board” xD

3 Likes

Dude. I didn’t even see that connection. No kidding. Boron detoxes and liking who you are - anathema.

3 Likes

:rofl: You’re going to get promoted

3 Likes

Have Soros under my left hand, Musk under my right.

Fight me mofos xD

Schwab is my butler. Dude looks like a butler but sounds “different”.

3 Likes

This is society right now…I was making jokes but it seems we may be in the borg already u.u

Oh, something weird that happens to me is sometimes people get gay vibes from me (dunno how…it is always women. For them no attraction=gay xD)…I think I’ve been treated better a few times just cause of this.

Meanwhile I can’t use androstenol. They (women) start treating me like a child and getting too personal.

2 Likes

I can understand. I get results like that with certain fields. But different not androstenol. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

She can take my life if she wants

4 Likes

Welp I’m not using it again. General feel is everyone is scared of masculinity nowadays. Women need to dominate you while still being attracted or smth and it calls too much attention.

I was just like “I’m talking with you cause you work here…just do your work and let me leave…don’t want no conversation”.

Other energies are definitely more welcomed by others.

It is cool to watch how people react to fields though. When I’m playing them outside. Even how some people react to the music itself. They look up as if they heard a choir of angels descending, even if it is some random field.

Happened to me with aventurine, I think.

3 Likes

Then she already has it.

3 Likes

She is only taking you for a fool xD

3 Likes

Ill show her what im about

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes