Random thoughts thread

Wonderful news

2 Likes

Just a ray of sunshine for your day :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know since how long Ive been awake but i cant yet sleep or rest but i know im not up to have a convo so i will type here to keep myself awake

thank you very much

was nice to meet all of you guys

Noesis I really want the light of mages…there is some sort of higher knowledge obfuscating it cause it is what everyone wants from most fields yet here they are

i heard there was an ultimate nft project lead by UgniS or SnipingTour that included astral walkie talkie and other goodies

how would you compare light of mages with the astral walkie talkie, the other fields or that og combo field that includes astral walkie talkie and other stuff

i mean they both have servitor and field creating properties

also in light of mages, everything works for the nft owner only

or you can make items for other people?

Someone on anonymous:

no NFT is worth thousands

Dream:

I know my value

4 hours later (yes i looked at the times of posting xD)

Karma Crucible NFT at a high price
was gonna impulse buy it but welp xD

Take that witches xD

i like whatever plays in these fields im listening to

how can i actually download the image from a venly wallet? i can only open there

want to print

gg: https://vimeo.com/394801904

1 Like

you sound like something is coming to an end

1 Like

it always is…until it does end
man you’re perspicacious
stuff flies over people’s heads

1 Like

theres a thread for all the HD pictures of all the NFTs

1 Like

"My unmatched perspicacity, coupled with sheer indefatigability, makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.”

2 Likes

Thank you.

Venly is a dumbo jerk.

1 Like

np

1 Like

gratitude for blessings is such a powerful field

a few minutes in and i started crying, the gratitude was too much for me to hold in

1 Like

Hello. Anyone in those years of using sapien medicine used the audio of raise your vibrations to guide me?

What to expect and kf things come to surface what to do?

2 Likes

no

but

you accept it

2 Likes

Yeah why?

Did I refuse something?

2 Likes

i thought you meant things that you consider bad come to surface

things like what come to surface?

2 Likes

Things I gone through the years

2 Likes

do nothing

just observe how you feel about it

2 Likes

For realzies only this?

2 Likes

thats what i would do

2 Likes

Yeah but what will be the effect of observation. Just observation?

I mean i can go through my day and don’t observe anything and it will be the same thing without the observation.

2 Likes

you are directing your focus on it which will allow for clearer and “truer” interpretations

it’s not thinking, conceptualizing, theorizing, believing or imposing your beliefs or stuff like that

you are observing something all the time, different things at different times in different degrees of observation

the way you use your observation changes the way you interpret something

if you do nothing but observe then eventually X will become more and more “obvious”; you start focusing on the being of it instead of your ideas and stuff, you stop judging it or manipulating it too

would that be the same as observing and not observing, or rather, observing in an unconscious manner?

2 Likes