Random thoughts thread

Real life photo of phoenix

images

2 Likes

And I don’t because I lag and then they kill me one by one everytime I change player

2 Likes

like I said, energy + intent.

There is a thread about psychic attacks somewhere here that explains the symptoms pretty well

1 Like

owl you have big plutonian energy man

2 Likes

can you share me the link to have it exact and not read another thread for 2 hours then come back and know nothing?

1 Like

If you have thoughts like “I hope your d*ck falls off” “nobodys gonna love you, you are mine” etc. after you broke up with your ex you know for sure.

1 Like

26 min ago at 2:06, may 26th my birthday, this is enough proof of the magic stuff u ask of

4 Likes

That’s good lol

1 Like

hmmmm

I will try them all it seems I have some curses or spells in me. life started going good around the time I started hearing it

plus soul restoration of course I can feel back my body better

with brain of youth yesterday things went pretty well too I am feeling really good and hopeful about the future.

And this thread of course will be global force. Like it or not I will conquer the world!

1 Like

yeah that’s not really magic because I done 26 lsd today

1 Like

Hmm idk planets but mby

2 Likes

LSD takes me because i am magic

3 Likes

yes I tell you man you are so plutonian that the pluto tried to be like owl now

1 Like

wtf is plutonian btw I understood nothing yesterday

1 Like

most have something at them. Imagine everytime somebody envys you etc. they create something like that. Not necessary strong but over the years you have tons of attachment like that.
Cord Cutter, Soul Restoration, Spell reversal etc. are essentials.

2 Likes

Did u call me a dwarf? Wtf man

1 Like

So many posts to read, another beautiful day in the historic random thoughts thread history books

2 Likes

yeah it’s true.

I am handsome irl that’s why people envy me

there was a model one day that didn’t say a thing to me or done nothing because I just happened to be nearby. And nothing happened nor I have a story to tell I am just myself you know what I am saying? What did you thought? I would brag about myself?I aint you know why?

because I am emperor

1 Like

My view is that with fields, magick just becomes, idk, optionally.

2 Likes