I deserve it tbh yesterday was absolutely hell

Have a good night though! Sleep well

3 Likes

What do I do about food cravings then?

2 Likes

The love of the world

1 Like

:fist: fkyeah! Very well done!

I sometimes say sir as an endearing term, not to signify old age or something too serious :D As I would say ‘miss’.
But I can stop :D

But I can stop tomorrow because I’m going for bed now.
I wish you all fun! :v:

3 Likes

Good night Zea :100::boom:

3 Likes

Cause this album slaps.

This was the first one I loved for real. But then he kept making cooler stuff and my Tron phase faded xD

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to try the whole album.
What else you find cooler? :D

2 Likes

Aaaaah I’ve grown to like all the fields. May be cause the energy. I now listen to the song and my subconscious reminds me of the energy even if the music isn’t to my taste. But I’m fine with all.

As albums, I like the energetic alchemy ones the most, I think. Tarot, crystals, and golden keys…and still I don’t listen to the golden keys…when it has some of the most beautiful energy…or music…can’t tell.

Like I said, I like all fields by now xD

2 Likes

madam zaira

2 Likes

abra kadabra alakazam

1 Like

I like angelic vibrations, thanks for asking

I like butt enlargement too,because you can be holy and moly

2 Likes

abra kadabra soukoutou pe abe fabe domine

1 Like

I haven’t tried all tarot yet, and few crystals.
But I jammed Golden Keys and lot.

I started listening to Excalibur 2 nights ago nearly asleep and the energy felt so golden and warming and comforting
I had a dream of being threatened/chased again (fear release in playlist) but this time in my dream I was very fast and precise.

2 Likes

:))))))))))

2 Likes

I don’t know zea, fear release will make you more light not more afraid that is going backwards or triggering something else attached to it.

you listen to exorcism?

2 Likes

Boi I had listened to Exorcism enough to almost know it by heart now. I would not be surprised if one day I just bust out rhyming it at someone

2 Likes

thanks for answering so fast

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

What… same thought!
Initially it did seem to bring out stuff to the surface.
But I wasn’t afraid in my dream. But there’s been a lot of things coming to the surface that I’ve been working on… besides ‘regular fear’, there seems to be a lot related to simply being a woman if you get my drift. But also, I think it depends on how deep you go. I came to realize there’s way more fear and trauma in the human condition than you’d think. Just shit I never would have considered issues, but a normal part of the society I was brought up in. Things you might consider little that turn out to impact you. I might become a Buddha soon.

2 Likes

when you start getting sad at the human condition…yes xD

2 Likes