Random thoughts thread

him lmao

1 Like

Doesn´t matter. Focus on what I want.

1 Like
1 Like

Just be aware and try to analyze. We can’t solve problems we don’t acknowledge…

Try to keep a diary of every random thought you have, or any situation you don’t particularly enjoy. Then construct a plan to address it using the path of least resistance.

Becoming your own observer is super powerful stuff, imho.

2 Likes

Strongly agree. I write a lot for that reason. Ego Dissolution helps tremendous.

Also helps to discharge the emotional energy associated with the thoughtforms.

1 Like

People want things to happen too quickly… In nature, everything has its own set time to fully mature. Time works in cycles, mostly, changes are negligeable following time as an abstract or a unit of measurement … in fact, there is good scientific evidence that focusing on cycles is better than tracking everything down to the smallest nanosecond

On my mama we lit

Mhm. Faith helps finding purpose… but in this I refer to genuine faith, not one inspired by things like religion. It fills in a big void in a being’s schema.

2 Likes

I don’t know man, having all the answers would sure be cool. I just try to stay in flow. Things are lighter this way.

3 Likes

:+1:

I remember saying to one of my friends back then

“If you truly desire to meet god, you won´t miss it”, and I trust that this applies to everything in life.

So either way, long-term I win.

Cheers.

3 Likes

:beers: :beers: :beers: For Asgard!

Sooner or later, you’ll realize you had the answers and were echoing them all throughout your life all along. It will strike you as a mind boggling epiphany.

3 Likes

I find the Higher Self Mandala to be sort of a booster too, although I need to experiment more.

1 Like

Don’t let go of your higher self mandala

You’ll be thankful not to have later

2 Likes

Well, just to clarify this (to/for Everyone who reading), I don’t own Any Higher Self NFT, I’m just using the free one (I think it’s free too, idk)/Patreon one (which is accompanied by the Higher Self connection audio).

I find it to be Great, the Audio I find to Make a Stronger Connection tough, I literally have all sorts of sensations throughout my body (mostly energy related) when I use it.

But the Mandala, I use it while using fields and they seem to work better (when I use it), but not only Captain’s Creations, but others too.

2 Likes
1 Like

Quite some time ago, I wrote some stories (depicting supposedly real events and testimonies from multiple individuals, in some cases) about Strigoi (Romanian Endonym for Vampires or at least kindred souls lol) and quite surprisingly, some Amazing Individuals, with Lots of Research confirmed their existence (I won’t tag You)…

Now, here is a question?

Can these creatures (or other children of the night, to use such a term) attack anyone or they are restricted by Idk, Karma maybe?

Also, can Servitors and Intercessions (I suppose these too) protect one from material/physical malevolent beings?

Im just curious, since you know, I’ve had my encounter with Supernatural stuff, but not something physical (at least I hope not lol).

Also, how dangerous are they?
Do they appear to be normal people, just perhaps paler?
Can they walk in the sunlight?
Can Prayers and Mantras offer Protection against such beings?

Well, i always had a curiosity for the Paranormal, nowadays mostly Spirituality And Fields, Subs, etc. And Healing and Self Growth, but there is still that curiosity, thst attraction towards dark stuff.

Fucking interdimensional cunt is back at it again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As im better than u at cs 2 by infinity, i wont play cs 2 @anon4549297

Also my pc doesnt run cs2 properly lol @9@

1 Like

Nothing, just having a monolgue :angel:

I was just thinking of Psalms 36:15 (kudos to @SorcerySupreme).
That Tetragrammaton field you linked did something…

1 Like