Random thoughts thread

It’s so hard to understand…

Was/is there one original reality or source, from which all sorts of realms, Realities, beings, etc. Originated?

Anyway…

You possess knowledge that is beyond what most people have.

Also, I would need to study for decades - including sacred texts from different religions and physics, chemistry, math, history, biology, medicine, etc. , to understand more, plus fields, yoga, etc.

If I understood correctly, according to this guy, asura does not necessarily mean evil or devil, at least as devils are commonly understood

Listening to him made me think of the concept of the shadow

1 Like

Interesting perspective, I need to watch that.

Thank You.

1 Like

What about if someone is ‘aligned’ with both, has them as guides or something? Could these beings meet somewhere in between?
A better question, do they / are they bound to evolve in consciousness as well?

1 Like

So many questions, so many things to learn on this forum. :grinning:

@alkul @zea

Captain said this:

What if Devas and Angels are the Epitome of Creation, but from different creations/versions?

They evolved differently, thus they are the Best of their Version of the Universe.

Also, Captain mentioned countless Universes.

I don’t get it, are Angels in our universe only (maybe they are not even of our universe, more like supervisors? ), or Multiverse beings?

This is all so complicated lol.

2 Likes

Although the cherubine is higher in the hierarchy, its abilities or obligations do not emphasize combat, the archangels, on the contrary, do specialize in that. I read something like that once although there must be more implications.

1 Like

I think that’s the only explanation, besides explaining it as God (Who was Above All Angelic Beings) giving Michael the strength to do it.

Anyway, Idk what to say about such events, have they truly happened (maybe outside our time/perception of time too)?

Are these metaphors, maybe most if not all of the Bible?

Also, there are Battles in The Hindu Scriptures as well and there are many writings that have been excluded from the official Bible, by the Church Authorities.

I guess thst by refining our auras, Chakras and abilities, we might find the recordings of every single event (is it only from this universe) - in the Akashic Chronicles (?).

1 Like

Is that truly the whole book?

Also, I’ve heard only Amazing Things about it from People who studied Spirituality for a while and i wanted to read it years ago, but I always procrastinated (I’m not really much of a reader), but nowadays, with audio books, I’ll definitely listen to it.

Thank You.

Bored

1 Like
1 Like

no it’s a chapter

1 Like
2 Likes

Wtf

2 Likes

Your Energetic Being in meditative state it is sooo powerful, I started it drained like a dry plum and now I feel soo much better

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t need pain anymore :eye:

1 Like

Does beg a few questions, tho.

2 Likes