Random thoughts thread

Lol

3 Likes

You left me :tired_face:

3 Likes

I’ve been doing Ganesha mantra for some time. Nothing to report except for yesterday.

I always go through the chakras from top to bottom. Still nothing to report on the higher chakras.

I reach manipura, all hell breaks loose. And thing just went on. I guess Ganesha is a path-opener and block opener too xD

Though I had ATo Vaikuntha Loka playing.

Anyway I’m happy with the results. No field or anything has ever worked so clearly, pointing me to what issue or event was being addressed.

3 Likes

Let’s connect everything to the Internet and put AI in charge of large portions of it.

1 Like

On an unrelated note:

1 Like
1 Like

That’s why I posted it

1 Like

The situation, for better or worse, is that Rhetoric tends to be King and reality suffers for it.

1 Like

I managed to survive City 17, so there’s hope.

2 Likes

tl;dr: he’s fine. Actually immune to vaccines now.

1 Like

I saw that one recently, a modern day Mithridates lol

1 Like

The Welcomed

1 Like

What’s the common knowledge about the kind of people “high vibrational” people attract?

Do they attract high vibrational people as well or what?

1 Like

A good question…

I don’t know, I don’t really think in terms of high or low vibrations. Usually I think in terms of things that promote life and harmony or things that don’t…

There can be complexity with that. Some things can promote a superficial harmony, but permit big problems with some type of polite neglect. Other things could promote genuine harmony, but are not well received because they will break certain rules and taboos that allow problems to persist.

So I don’t know much about what high vibration would be for people. Skydiving could create a high vibration for a while, but it wouldn’t match how most people use the term.

1 Like

Noesis coming to save the day :pray:t6:

I’m asking cus there are certain people that just talk to me to so they can vent their problems on me

So I’m wondering what could they possibly see me as :sweat_smile:, even energetically

1 Like

Lol.

People can vent for a varety of reasons, and I don’t know what your situation is. Many people vent because it is an unconscious way to discharge an energy and make themselves feel better. —This is actually a neat idea that Charles Darwin had explored, but most people only pay attention to the evolutionary theory.

1 Like

This might simply be it

I always let it be known that I’m probably gonna give advice which most times it’s not what they’re seeking. I would say I do a terrible job at empathizing with them lol

So then I ask myself, why me? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

Happy day

1 Like

Got sick on Maha Shiravatri
Lol

2 Likes