Random thoughts thread

Didnā€™t know the beer thing. Hydro-bluehoney lmao

1 Like

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yo, the Environment and Intercessions fields are Crazy, even YouTube is affected. :joy:

No, for real, thatā€™s actually an update on its recommendations algorithm, first time seeing a good recommendation in a while.

1 Like

OMGā€¦
Thatā€™s Awfulā€¦

Thatā€™s what happens when someone is unstable (any advanced mental illness) and is buying into end of the world scenarios.

I got an ex neighbor, sheā€™s a fundamental Orthodox Christian and the Apocalypse thing is kinda old, she told us the end is near (actually itā€™s here) for 2 decades now lol.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m an Ortodox Christian myself (I got nothing against any religion), but not a fanatic one, also itā€™s mostly a cultural thing for me, and I like the music, art and the Traditions too, also I have a drop of Spirituality with Christian Essence in it, but thatā€™s it, no Apocalypse obsession from me.

That guy is into Astrology, so you can have mad people Everywhere, in all circles.

1 Like

The world will never be over. The ending of era doesnā€™t mean itā€™s apocalypse. Yes it means ending of certain time where the old no longer exist. That girl doesnā€™t know what she doing. And went into nutjob of killing herself.

We are still in kali yog era. And still have thousand of years left so chill. People.

2 Likes

Damn.

:beers:

For Kali Yog.

At least Iā€™ll perfect myself even more lol.

@Forumuser

More incarnations in this mad world/era. :tada:

At some point I gotta run for president lol, but not in this life, I got better things to do lol.

Kali yuga is ruled by rahu itself. It is very demonic in nature. Itā€™s been happening since the dead of lord Krishna. And will continue on for tausand of years. But when it entering the last phases of it. Things indeed become very crazy.

But we already see that now because we are in the golden time of that.

Itā€™s actually a rewarding era of our souls to experience a true enlightenment through all the hardship that the souls have to go through.

With all temptation and everything.

1 Like

Usually I run towards temptations, so no fear for me.

Indeed, itā€™s a cursed era, but weā€™ll get through this as well.

I have no idea, so excuse my ignorance, but isnā€™t Lord Krishna Alive, at least in a Higher plane, somewhere?

Edit: oh, maybe you meant His Era (?). :thinking:

He is eternal but his body is not. Same thing like Jesus.

The time of Kali yuga started when lord Krishna leave this world. I mean the body. And thatā€™s where this yuga of rahu taking place

All gods have psychical manifestation in this earth. We are one of them too.

And all gods obeys the rule it itself. Thatā€™s why karma exist. And so everything in that system ect ect.

2 Likes

I forgot what itā€™s called, but supposedly we can get an update to our physical body, while still alive/incarnated (light body or I donā€™t know what other terms are there).
Whats your view on that?

Thank You for Helping me learn new things.

Yeah, I heard about this.

We eventually will. You mean like going back to the source of nothingness? Thatā€™s what light is.
A totally darkness of nothingness. When you reach a point to that level. You can choose to come back here again or not at all. But we all in here already for so long. I talk about thousand of years of being in this earth.

1 Like

I mean, supposedly there are people/souls who donā€™t actually die (at least for a long time) and actually get an upgrade to their physical body, it becomes more subtle/subtle, more full of light, like Christ supposedly had/obtained, after finishing his work on Earth.

I got it mixed up maybe, I donā€™t think itā€™s the rainbow body.
I canā€™t find the term right now.

Anyway, the idea is that we get an upgrade, while still being incarnated, and we can choose/opt to not die (maybe the disappearance phenomenon reported around the rainbow body phenomenon is what Iā€™m talking about here, after allā€¦ Anyway), but to get into a more subtle state, while still having a somewhat physical body or rather physical properties.

Some folks talked about Jesus and some Saints and possibly some Deities from India and elsewhere, which supposedly achieved such a state.
I canā€™t find the links anyway, as I have thousands of bookmarks.

Anyway, hereā€™s something somewhat related to what I wrote:

Idk if thatā€™s the guy, itā€™s more like a Myth, a yogi or maybe more than one, who supposedly achieved physical immortality or a state/condition similar to what I described earlier, and he supposedly only reveals himself to certain individuals, usually in the Himalayas and throughout India.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSaturnTimeCube/comments/11ygszj/saturn_and_its_cube_the_cycle_of_mental/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PastSaturnsRings/comments/ce7wg3/the_saturn_time_cube_megathread/

1 Like

Drift replying

1 Like

Just another :om:

2 Likes

A Glitch in the Matrix.

1 Like

Glitched in different ways:

2 Likes

Mine glitched too lol, I just didnā€™t take a screenshot.

1 Like