Random thoughts thread

I forgot what it’s called, but supposedly we can get an update to our physical body, while still alive/incarnated (light body or I don’t know what other terms are there).
Whats your view on that?

Thank You for Helping me learn new things.

Yeah, I heard about this.

We eventually will. You mean like going back to the source of nothingness? That’s what light is.
A totally darkness of nothingness. When you reach a point to that level. You can choose to come back here again or not at all. But we all in here already for so long. I talk about thousand of years of being in this earth.

1 Like

I mean, supposedly there are people/souls who don’t actually die (at least for a long time) and actually get an upgrade to their physical body, it becomes more subtle/subtle, more full of light, like Christ supposedly had/obtained, after finishing his work on Earth.

I got it mixed up maybe, I don’t think it’s the rainbow body.
I can’t find the term right now.

Anyway, the idea is that we get an upgrade, while still being incarnated, and we can choose/opt to not die (maybe the disappearance phenomenon reported around the rainbow body phenomenon is what I’m talking about here, after all… Anyway), but to get into a more subtle state, while still having a somewhat physical body or rather physical properties.

Some folks talked about Jesus and some Saints and possibly some Deities from India and elsewhere, which supposedly achieved such a state.
I can’t find the links anyway, as I have thousands of bookmarks.

Anyway, here’s something somewhat related to what I wrote:

Idk if that’s the guy, it’s more like a Myth, a yogi or maybe more than one, who supposedly achieved physical immortality or a state/condition similar to what I described earlier, and he supposedly only reveals himself to certain individuals, usually in the Himalayas and throughout India.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSaturnTimeCube/comments/11ygszj/saturn_and_its_cube_the_cycle_of_mental/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PastSaturnsRings/comments/ce7wg3/the_saturn_time_cube_megathread/

1 Like

A Glitch in the Matrix.

1 Like

Glitched in different ways:

2 Likes

Mine glitched too lol, I just didn’t take a screenshot.

1 Like

I’m going to sleep, better.

Have fun y’all :policeman:

2 Likes

Have fun sleeping.

2 Likes

international Feds lol

2 Likes

I had a thread with strange glitches happening once lol, but unfortunately I deleted it…
I think it was a year ago.

I had quite the screenshots lol, glitches after glitches.

And coincidentally, it all started after posting about a YouTube video about glitches in the matrix caught on camera. :joy::skull:

2 Likes

Sus @Drift lol

(just joking)

1 Like

If I find myself posting something that I REALLY Like, I just bookmark my own post :skull_and_crossbones::joy:

2 Likes

You can’t blame me, I post a lot lol…

Anyway

Gotta go, it’s morning and I have to sleep lol

I Wish You Guys (I mean Noesis and everyone who reads this) a Great Time Around Here or Wherever You Are

See Ya Around. :pray::grinning:

2 Likes

Have a good morning

:sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Lol

Thanks.

All The Best. :pray:

2 Likes

That’s a long post lol

3 Likes

Or… it could be glitching and he’s just on another tab >.>