Random thoughts thread

a pigeon > madona > pickles

1 Like

Politics as real as wrestling

2 Likes

yeah but undertaker is better

2 Likes

This guy is funny. This YT video I posted. Heā€™s serious but itā€™s funny to me. Heā€™s saying they could have just shot the balloon down with a dart and saved 800000 dollars on missiles.

2 Likes

I do like The Undertaker. You watched the Hulk vs Rock match? He made the Rock look small.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ lolā€¦ One of them was just a cheap $12 science project balloon. Thereā€™s a pretty big price differential. China could just send a swarm of them over here to break our military budget if we keep stupidly wasting missiles like that lol

3 Likes

itā€™s true though man

you just say

ā€œching chong hit the balloon you dorkā€

and boom the balloon fallen.

1 Like

I thought you lived in India or Tibet or Nepal

2 Likes

Itā€™s times like this when it becomes painfully obvious that the government and military are indeed filled with genuinely stupid people.

2 Likes

Nope lol

2 Likes

no I havenā€™t seen for a long time, a decade maybe. But I liked ray mysterio and undertaker a lot from wrestlers

I donā€™t remember what wwe and raw is nor who is where

but i liked john cena too

Itā€™s a compliment more than anything. But a mistaken assumption based on your words on Taoist practices. Although thatā€™s from China isnā€™t it? Idk :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

donā€™t lie you indian scammer

3 Likes

Traditionally Taoist practices are from Chinaā€¦ some can still be found there. Quite a few moved to Taiwan, though. Since there was a purge of religious people when the communists took over.

Iā€™m not from Asia, though lol. I just had unique experiences when I was younger and I somehow got connected to a lineageā€¦ I think

2 Likes

Probably as many Indian scammers as there are American furries but theyā€™re the only ones who call us so we get this idea :rofl:

2 Likes

wow this is rear breed

I remember I saw a furry and I threw it a pokeball but I didnā€™t catch it

sad life

1 Like

Cool. I was thinking of this part or wondering about it

But this is what I didnā€™t know but again was wondering, thinking they must have moved somewhere

2 Likes

I looked into quite a few different groupsā€¦ Some based in China with remote learning opportunities, some with teachers in America. Quite a few people immigrated to California and Hawaii too lol.

Some of the darker stories involve the Communists rounding up some of the Taoists and putting them in internment camps to starve. Some survived because of the Qi abilities to subsist by fasting. Some did not.

Most temples donā€™t really have complete teachings because of the purge by the communists. Secrecy has also prevented information from being shared. In recent years, though, there has been more communication and people have been filling in the blanks with information that other groups may have preserved.

3 Likes

thatā€™s interesting history stuff

2 Likes

PM me when you figure out how to teleport. I will be your disciple. Do you want a disciple? I can wash dishes, mow the lawn, file taxesā€¦

2 Likes