Random thoughts thread

I guess since I have no new PMs i didn’t win the eternal tag giveaway

all those luck audio looping for what u.u

1 Like

yes yes questions I see

about the mature thing.

I think being mature is more of like what your character produces than what you changed about yourself.

But to mature means it has to be sustainable so your character change too.

Often I thought about that because human is not a fruit but the tree.The tree matured and the fruit that bears mature too. But isn’t it that someone that curses all days and act blasphemous if he continuously does that isn’t his character matured that way? The way of being an idiot. A mature idiot that is.

1 Like

So we have to turn the branches into new trunks or smth xD

Thats not what i mean

otherwise im matured in my ways and so is everyone

i just want people to show a willingness to change as a sign of mature or am i wrong?

im not sure what i want even but it annoys me that people dont change while i have to

im like “aha so you’re already perfect and im the wrong one”

like just be open minded or explain to me why you dont need to be openminded cause you already went through it…but yeah they didnt go through it so they cant explain

although when im in that position i dont care either…im like…ive been there, had that experience, and moved on…not gonna try to explain

we just juice experiences and when they are dry it is over

but im just rambling

thing is some people arent willing to experience and i have to limit myself to their bandwith

1 Like

We come now to a sort of paradox. I have said that evil people feel themselves to be perfect. At the same time, however, I think they have an unacknowledged sense of their own evil nature. Indeed, it is this very sense from which they are frantically trying to flee. The essential component of evil is not the absence of a sense of sin or imperfection but the unwillingness to tolerate that sense. At one and the same time, the evil are aware of their evil and desperately trying to avoid the awareness. Rather than blissfully lacking a sense of morality, like the psychopath,they are continually engaged in sweeping the evidence of their evil under the rug of their own consciousness. For everything they did, Bobby’s parents had a rationalization—a whitewash good enough for themselves even if not for me. The problem is not a defect of conscience but the effort to deny the conscience its due. We become evil by attempting to hide from ourselves. The wickedness of the evil is not committed directly, but indirectly as a part of this cover-up process. Evil originates not in the absence of guilt but in the effort to escape it.

1 Like

now take evil with what you want and replace that

1 Like

yes im aware i work like that too xD

1 Like

ok then

flagged because you work
reported because you are aware
Baened because you are growing instead of being a fool

1 Like

welp…guess none of us is gonna change

time to watch spaceballs though my food is probably cold by now

1 Like

@Star

xD you reading all now? wish you luck wish you best

2 Likes

I am a few months behind indeed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

now I don’t know what to answer because I don’t know the situation

and not gonna lie it’s personal so I will not even have good opinions, now that I am growing up a lot and I see people as they are the differences in nature and roads of life are immense.

so you get it kiddo

be better

yours truly,
Theophilos the saint of the Gods, emperor of global force.

1 Like

how do i break the barrier between thought and action?

im not even talking about doing things instead of thinking about it (which ofc i struggle with too)…but like i have ideas i want to write down to not forget but i cant write down

it is like writing i go in a different mode or state than just thinking that is more creative

so instead of thoughts flowing i struggle through it and what i write is sht compared to what i think

same if i try to record myself thinking out loud

thinking happens all in my head and in darkness and when i try to put out there is a barrier

well…guess thats a way to block my rambling mind at least xD

2 Likes

Try knight mindset, or the new knight mindset that might help

2 Likes

guess i dont lose anything

i mean, thanks xD

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

turned on the light? that cat is scary cat

1 Like

he didnt meow either he turned on the light then just stared at him to intimidate more xD

he was there like…yes i turned on the light witch, you still not gonna give me food? yeah thats what i thought witch

1 Like

asserted dominance of the gods

1 Like

your problems are very specific by the way

you need tailored to you approaches if the fields don’t work

1 Like