Random thoughts thread

woooooooooooo

beautiful lady right there

2 Likes

Now I understand. Itā€™s collective karma. I click once so you can watch then once for me.

2 Likes

itā€™s not reddit here

itā€™s the enlightment forum where you become enlightened and then a light comes upon you and you can see clearly at night

2 Likes

loL I understood this the second time I read it. Soon Iā€™ll be thinking in Greek.

2 Likes

dude

IT
WAS
REAL

how u got this song right at first try?
wouldnt have found it on my own in a milion years

bruh

3 Likes

this is in the lyrics of the song i sentā€¦but in spanish xD

2 Likes

really?

we are now connected

spiritual beings

2 Likes

we know each others thoughts

2 Likes

I have this extraordinarily undervalued skill. Lol. Been figuring out how to find things since when google was 0 years old. Search engines werenā€™t so smart back then.

3 Likes

oh yeah. cause uhm Psychic cough thatā€™s it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t need to figure out

googles figures me and just gives it to me straight up

I canā€™t man I am so superior itā€™s getting boring these days

2 Likes

Kids going to be born thinking chatGPT is normal. Everything is going to be too easy.

3 Likes

bro yeah

thatā€™s really scarry

I mean AI will conquer the world not by force but by weakening the minds of people and then they canā€™t do nothing without it.

Imagine that our state of living now it will be spiritual practice for the people of the future

wtf

3 Likes

When I first switched to google (way back) it wasnā€™t because it was any better than yahoo. It was just not filled to the max with ads like yahoo. Yahoo was a giant eyesore. Years later it became obvious google had advanced and yahoo was still crud at results. Random trivia.

3 Likes

sleep with the fishes lyrics gave me some weird results

i will assume this is your job from now on xD

you get paid to google stuff for your boss

3 Likes

wow thatā€™s trivia of the gods

I was waiting for a trivia like that to reveal itself

I was sensing it

spiritual beings we are, spirituality we do

wow

namaste beautiful souls

2 Likes

gratitude to all the people of this world

abudance I pray upon you

and of course

ultra violence and wars so we can have some fun, FATALITY

2 Likes

Iā€™m just at the part in Equalizer 2 where he gets the phone call. Letting him know someone has done something very bad to someone he cares about. I have a strong feeling he is about to go talk to some people about what they did and why.

2 Likes

wait remind me from who the call was and where he is heading?

2 Likes

Iā€™m keeping it spoiler free. Things are about to get crazy. Heā€™s going to go have a thorough discussion with some folks until everyone can come to an agreement.

2 Likes