Random thoughts thread

This is the one on the list I haven’t heard yet. But in Heroes the TV show… yes you can be the Nuke.

2 Likes

wtffffffffffffffffffffffff you idiots

you went full retards

2 Likes

Is this better? No gender or sexual identity preferences.

3 Likes

this is good facts

3 Likes

When you get judged for how many horses die under your command. Kind of a weird judgment to make. Or your horse to human soldier death ratio. Maybe peta wrote this?

4 Likes

Must be a protein shake

3 Likes

-_-

why this guy states his opinion about a made up name

and also alexander was a great leader nevertheless didn’t see any empire start with idiot as a leader. He had one of the greatest speach too to his armies don’t know how to say that to english

he went full retard once again

2 Likes

If I ever become a crazy cat lady but man I want all my cats to look like this. It would scare the shit out of anybody who visited. Half a dozen to a dozen muscle house cats.

3 Likes

so…you want a dog

2 Likes

I feel so sick man wtf

Blueprint of life is making me shake

3 Likes

shake it shake it

1 Like

Take a break from it if you need to. Why are you feeling sick?

3 Likes

I read your review on Michael NFT recently and really appreciated it. I found it valuable. I remember when I was using Michael mandala combined with one of the intercessions. 2.0 tag or angelic audio I can’t remember which. I’d lay down to sleep and close my eyes, lights off, I’d hear loud sounds of wings rustling. And voices talking but I couldn’t understand them. Then something hit me (it didn’t hurt) on the back of my head hard. It felt like astral but almost physical. Hard to describe. So the next day I researched if there was any religious practice of hitting people on the back of the head. Sure enough it’s something priests used to do to “knock the sin out of people”. Used to as in 500 years ago or something; long ago.

2 Likes

Idk man

I’ve been feeling like absolute crap today

The fatigue has reached new profound levels, new awakenings

Lol

I probably lifted like a million pounds worth of boxes today at work

I didnt eat much either today, just a depressing salad from walmart

I got home like 3 hrs ago and cooked highly nutritious food and my legs were about to break while I was in the kitchen

Sat down on the bed and the pain was horrendous, a leg day at the gym didn’t even compare

Now blueprint of life had me all agitated and shi but I relaxed my body and it stopped

I don’t know what’s happening to me lol

3 Likes

hahahaha yeah

I didn’t knew about the practice but those stuff spiritually happen

I think there must be a power behind it not like hit the head and you are good to go

2 Likes

When I was wearing the mandala, anywhere I went people were acting like they just knew I had showed up to help them. Jump their car or give them money etc. And I felt like a jerk sometimes because I couldn’t afford to give money. Maybe I failed the role I was being called to and who knows what would have happened if I had accepted it and tried to live up to it. It’s funny. I wore the mandala to receive help from Michael and it’s like he enlisted me to help others. It felt like that from the beginning. Like I had been enlisted as soon as I reached out to him for help.

2 Likes

I even received a gift from some ladies for outstanding work today lol

3 Likes

Tylenol :gift:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe start taking some calcium and or magnesium. 2:1 ratio they say. But I don’t know what’s wrong.

3 Likes