Random thoughts thread

My door dashers coming with a 40 oz mountain dew one for each leg so you’ll lay around being lazy while all Theo’s servitors give you false hope ideas you can’t execute on like happy marriages to redheads and whatnot

3 Likes

No no

Drift is from Tokyo

Tokyo drift

California is Kalifornia

3 Likes

Hahhahahahaahahahaa wtf

3 Likes

We got him man. He won’t recover from this. What did he do wrong though? I forgot.

Oh I remember. Nevermind.

3 Likes

He said his name in a forum

3 Likes

Ohh shit I didn’t know u was gangsta like that dayum

Look I found pic of atreides in the web

eazy40

2 Likes

Haha what :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s ice cube

3 Likes

You didn’t know he was?

3 Likes

I did. He is infamous for he can drink all sodas without any ice cubes. He is ice cold already

3 Likes

“Johnny Ecuadorian” A name I will never forget. A thrower of arrows. Deadly with arrows and more than deadly if ever happens upon a spear. A legendary albino non-Caucasian man.

3 Likes

You guys ever drank one of these?

They where illegal in Florida so I never drank one till I turned 18 and went to California…

I felt so cool to be able to drink a gangsters drink of choice back then lol

3 Likes

Albino non Caucasian hahahahhahahabaahah

Vitiligo people jumping out de window

3 Likes

Elon Musk needs some negentropy bro

4 Likes

This cracked me up! :joy:

3 Likes

Not that specific one. Giant bottle of spanish beer yes. But not this.

3 Likes

That’s less gangster

Has to be old English

3 Likes

I shee. Well I was in Texas so lots of Spanish beers around. Good stuff. I never knew what my favorite was cause I couldn’t read any of the labels.

3 Likes

Yes I drunk it ( I didn’t even knew existed)

I like Hennessy too ( i have to sell all my houses with the furnitures to buy one)

Ice cold killa is the feeling ( I know even if I drink I wouldn’t feel like that at all. I aint a hustla and want to make money only)

This is me ( this is literally the opposite of me )

2 Likes

Yesterday I was around a bunch of drunk people

I wondered what it would be like to be drunk today, which is absolutely no different

3 Likes