Non Matrix main characters (NPC)

3 Likes

everyone left?

so I have to scream about money myself?

3 Likes

Yep :+1:

See ya :wave:

4 Likes

I be trying to show people how to heal using sapien med but they donā€™t believe me lol

4 Likes

my family used to think Iā€™m crazy that I can heal myself with audios but I think they are starting to believe since my appearance has been changing. they keep asking if iā€™m on drugs cause my muscles are starting to look like saint biceps :muscle:

4 Likes

good night comrads its almost 1am here
images (4)

3 Likes

You are a responsible man. Rest well.

3 Likes

k so to escape the matrix you canā€™t escape it you have to take it over. but theyā€™re saying the opposite. Except those who donā€™t believe in a matrix. So you have to know itā€™s a matrix and rule it as a matrix. Donā€™t rule the world then youā€™re trapped. And donā€™t escape the matrix because you canā€™t. Rule the matrix.

Basically Dark City. Have you watched Dark City? For godā€™s sake donā€™t even talk about the matrix if you havenā€™t seen Dark City.

Thatā€™s what he does in that movie. Realizes you canā€™t escape. And you canā€™t rule the world because it isnā€™t real. You have to rule the fake thing. Thatā€™s what he did.

Complains about people leavingā€¦

2 Likes

nice review lol @Atreides

3 Likes

:moyai::moyai::moyai:

2 Likes

Is it possible to report pms?

3 Likes

That is what I keep seeing mentioned. I guess it depends on where you live and how much money you have for fancy gadgets to filter and purify everything.

3 Likes

Yes :moyai:

2 Likes

I put pineapple only in my pizza nowhere else :moyai:

2 Likes

Anyone here?

It rains outside. Nature does my job. I wanted to water my plants and suddenly the sky decided to let me get a holiday.

But I ainā€™t worrying :moyai:

2 Likes

We in the matrix.

Escape it :moyai:

2 Likes

:moyai:
tenor

3 Likes

Me here

3 Likes