Random thoughts thread

if the content has a description like "totally a virus that activates nuke war throughout the globe " then it might be

2 Likes

Can anyone link me to store for energetic alchemy albums? I want to buy the ancient arts and can not find

1 Like

I’m not sure why it shows up as a single video, I’m linking the whole album
If you click the three lines icon on the top right it should show you the entire album

1 Like

yes man thank you. This is how it showed

I found it, it’s on amazon

I just wanted it because I have the old from patreon and want to upgrade to new without internet connection

2 Likes

But it’s here on YouTube free of charge.

1 Like

yeah man just want it to have it even offline

1 Like

https://ytmp3.cc/en/c02/

:rofl::sob::rofl::sob::rofl::sob:

2 Likes

If you’re doing this you may not be listening to fields at all.

Audio compression, file conversion, antipiracy protection
all that.

1 Like

This is not what piracy is.

And then I am energy sensitive enough to know what I am listening to.

2 Likes

so I download and I listen enough I will get overloaded

you sure sure it works like that?

1 Like

Try and see for yourself.

I am not advertising on anyone’s behalf.

1 Like

who would you advertise by saying that?

1 Like

No one. You are not illegally acquiring anything here by making a public track available offline for yourself. But then again, you can purchase it on Amazon or listen to it via Newpipe if you’re uncomfortable downloading the audio.

1 Like

no of course it’s really up to someone to try and I remember years ago that in a youtube comment someone asked and captain said feel free to download although I don’t think it will work because it’s in another format than mp3 to be uploaded on youtube

I will try tomorrow and will see

1 Like

Energy doesn’t have a format. It’s not subliminal affirmations.

But to each their own I guess idk. You might prefer to buy in case you have these thoughts bothering you.

1 Like

I’ve learned that the word “swastika” comes from the sanskrit word à€žà„à€”à€žà„à€€à€żà€• (svastika), where
(sĂș) means “good, well” + (ĂĄsti-), a verbal abstract to the root of the verb “to be”, svasti thus meaning “well-being” — and the diminutive suffix (-ka); hence “little thing associated with well-being”. Lucky charm so to speak.

Speaking of which
 Where is @WellBeing?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Get ready for a fucking good post (warning, it’s really good, you have been warned)

Ah

Sync so nice from the video you shared @noesis, quick, gather, i will share

I struck gold at the same time as this kid flashed on the video picking his nose

lol

He will never know the amount of special moment synchronicities he was a part of when he was filmed picking his buggers for money in front of other on watching adults

some “NPC’s” where picking their buggers at the same time as they saw the kid on the video and didn’t even notice it

Some spouted “same, same
” And kept on digging with a face like this :neutral_face:

This ongoing cycle is because humans are not consuming buggers as a species, and mother nature consumes itself in nature so wtf are you humans even doing not eating your buggers?

Miss me with that though, i ain’t never ate a bugger i done picked but I’ve eaten a bugger in reverse! Don’t ask me how

I must admit I have indeed eaten my own buggers against my own will
 but that doesn’t count!!! Like, sometimes I would wake up with stuffed nose after a cold night and when I’d take my first gulp everything in the back of my nostrils goes down too I’m like fuk :/

You’re welcome for this post

2 Likes

Ah i wrote it all messed up, I edited it a bunch when I was first writing it and now I’m like oh shit it dont even makes sense

Let me ficks it :hammer_and_pick:

Okay done, please proof read it for me guys and i will make corrections as we go along :pray:

Grammar too, check everything, let me know, shieettt

2 Likes