Random thoughts thread

Yes it’s his name, the most magnificent

5 Likes

FUCKJERRY on Instagram: "This was a nail biter"

It knew they where cheering for him

He was like “I got this shit, watch… Watch… Watch… Anddd :sunglasses:

@anon51404939

Guy in the background quietly yet loudly chanting no way is the second best part of vid

3 Likes

so happy for it

3 Likes

hahahahahah

I thought he said “it’s stretch day, course for becoming taller 50% off this weekend only”

4 Likes

Kevin Cress on Instagram

I no curse I quote link that’s not me that’s link and video

@Noesis i would appreciate you not exposing me tanks

170968-center-1

Rare footage of man on top tank with no tank top

@anon51404939 don’t deny it, the public can see it is true, the tank top got a man on top missing tank top yes?

I post videos pics and gifs with personal touch bye

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Looks like a curse to me …

… good job :+1:

4 Likes

I am listening to some 90s and early 2000s music, I guess I want to relieve some aspects of my childhood, minus the negative aspects.
These were simpler times…
And the Nostalgia for (g)olden days, for past friendships and relationships And for people that are no longer in this realm, is quite strong (in/on) this night.

May each soul that I have ever known be blessed.

Have a Blessed Night Everyone! :pray:

4 Likes

This is your entirely your fault @Noesis

4 Likes

But… but… I got you a deal lol

I’m taking over your phone and I can take over your wall too xD

Ahhh those damn algorithms

4 Likes

UNPROFESSIONAL__ONE on Instagram: "Red Tshirt guy fighting for his life 😂 DO FOLLOW @unprofessional__one . . . . . . . . . #reelsdaily #fun #instafeed #instareels #viralreels #memes"

Editing a warning: watch video first then read my post

What a beautiful memory for these boys

Maybe one day they’ll look back at it, gray hair, wrinkly face and all,

And they will have a great laugh again

And then they might cry …

Ah, life is beautiful

I was writing this like “damn, this will make this video so unfunny and just sad… Okay lets do it”

Edit:

Okay okay, let’s brighten it up with funny comments I like

(I didn’t hit like on the second one cuz she’s a girl)

(Just kidding…?)

3 Likes

Barstool DMV on Instagram: "Baltimore accent best accent"

I’m sharing only for this comment :laughing::

The guy on the sofa that said “yo… It’s Aaron earned an iron urn” was the one that was right and he got called a dummy :laughing:

Nice friends, i can feel their love and literal devotion to each other… they got each other’s backs no matter what and it’s a beautiful thing.

Umars Soundz (Memes, News & Motivation) on Instagram: "She was trying to convince her dad she was at the market, the people in the elevator with her understood the assignment 😂👏🏽"

Beautiful cool people lol

Good bye random thoughts thread familia mafia gang shit suwoop cuuurrriippp, i just took 10 Edibles

(Yeah I know you thought he was holding something else… you make me sick. Shame on you. Pervert.)

2 Likes

But! Before i go!

We all dance together

Like this

Délis Santos on Instagram: "Quando flui é assim...😁 📽️ @bboypocket @strifetv @justdance.28 Visite às páginas 😎 #issoémuitohiphop . . . #rapnacional #hiphop #break #bboy #bgirl #streetdance #arteterapia #familia #familiahiphop #americalatina #brasil #mentelivre"

Okay bye (bye is spanish for Adios, if you take out the the letter ‘A’ you’re left with: “dios” which is Spanish for for “god” sooooo the okay bye conspiracy theory actually is true, you can stop asking me now okay bye)

2 Likes

ern ern en ern ern

2 Likes

how do I send instagram videos

when I paste the link it shows a log in link

2 Likes

lol your first random thoughts on this thread reminded me of when i was in 5th grade…

had a phone convo with a buddhist neighbor classmate…he told me how his mom went to a christian church and thought they were all crazy…he said he didnt believe someone created earth and it just grew on its own…he asked me what was here before earth…i answered God…then he asked me, what was before God…

lost so many hours of sleep from that question lol

3 Likes

god is above time man

its not before or after

4 Likes

thats true lol…i wish i knew that concept of other dimensions at that time so that i could sleep better as a kid

3 Likes

we learn we apply we achieve

for glory

3 Likes

glory…oh my lorddd, lorddd
, lordd lorddd hmmm mmmm… thats my fav part in that movie, glory lol

3 Likes

Look

A vee ga dee dee

Memes | Funny | Reels on Instagram: "This is better go viral"

HOOOOO

GAAHHVAAAHHDAHHHH!!!

:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :zap::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning::zap:

Like that

Make noise in that fashion

My neighbors are tired of me posting Instagram vids

2 Likes