Random thoughts thread

Men are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient

1 Like

Jfc

2 Likes

Intented recipient denied :x::x::x:

2 Likes

Men are so many people are you still have the right person to whom it may be willing to do it for the sake of satisfying my curiosity

2 Likes

Ooff

2 Likes

The whole town of Hawkins RN - YouTube

Funny ass comments lol

2 Likes

i actually usually ocmplain about women (when texting) and defend my fellow brothers so…but autocorrect is too dumb for that, it isnt chatgpt yknow

so

Women are ignored by the time I was gonna say that is a good thing is I just want to be a good idea and I will be able to do it xD

Men are the only one that is a good idea to be a good idea and a half of the time I was gonna say that if you are a good idea and you are a good idea and you are a good idea and you are a good idea and you are a good idea

got stuck there

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Handling your new gecko tips - YouTube

Just some tips for handling gargoyle geckos especially young ones

2 Likes

Does anyone listen to solfeggio frequencies

Like 936 Hz etc

Are they any good

2 Likes

Didn’t do anything for me I was listening 3 years ago. But I am sure the sapien audio with solfregio will do.

2 Likes

I have a friend that is musician in the gym i was going to and said to me that these frequencies might work but it’s different coming out of speakers or electronics and different from musical instruments. So there is that too as an information.

2 Likes

Makes sense.

I was looking for some fields or whatnot on YouTube to aid in astral projection and they’re all basically wee woo wee woo wee woo… just gives me a headache.

2 Likes

Oh yeah the “wee woo inducer 3000”

When I first heard it I awakened spiritual powers that can create whole universes. Good times

2 Likes

Damn lucky you

I just grew another eye on my forehead

2 Likes

Oh yeah yeah I have seen it in Instagram photos. A guy with three eyes and a rainbow above and raining stars and a quote saying “don’t let your past define you”

2 Likes

Lol the Instagram enlightenment

Yeah it’s rather lopsided

Haven’t used social media in a good while

2 Likes

I use them now but only to see Instagram reels

They pretty funny. I saw that Andrew Tate got out because they never found a thing

2 Likes

I write what keyboard says about Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate is a good time to time but same audios and videos of course I will be a good time for the first time in the world and in my life and studied in the world

2 Likes

Real

2 Likes