Random thoughts thread

That’s right Jonathan. That’s true

3 Likes

Medazelli on Instagram: "Def wasn’t his first pop tart 😭 shi crazy new AP"

I’d of been like “Aye- cut that out! Right now! :angry:

Comments on fleek kinda :nail_care:

2 Likes

JDM Entertainment on Instagram: "This Is Next Level Disrespect! Follow @jdmelite_ For More Dope Content🔥 Tag a friend 🤝 Like, Share and Comment🎌 Turn On Post Notification🛎 . . Follow 🔻 If You Enjoy This Content! @jdmelite_ @jdmelite_ @jdmelite_ . . 📸: @juicebox_uncensored - @low_slow_sideways . . #gt86lifestyle #nissanclub #nissan180sx #jdmgold #passwordjdm #kingsofjdm #jdmfv #japcar #carproblems #nissanskyliner34 #skyliner32 #s15silvia #jdmforlife #autosdelujo #classiccarsworld #budgetbuild #carrace #carpeople #carsonwentz #carselfies #vspec #nissan300zx #nissanr34 #streetfest #loveforcars #moddednation #sleepercar #carbuild #japcars"

@Noesis if I did this to you, you would stall your car on first gear when the light turns green.

Guy: “Oh look at that SS… Know the SS?”

Girl: thug life chose me

2 Likes

that link is an essay

2 Likes

bro that drifting was lit af

2 Likes

These eses probably from San Jose lol

Got the vibe

Reminds me of a mall here too

AJ VOLTEN on Instagram: "A legendary and intense Cuh battle🗣🗣🫡🫡 welcome to the Edgarverse ☄️ fuII video on my Y T Channel- ajtypebeat - - #explore #reels #cuh #noquemacuh #edgar #ajtypebeat #funny #hamood"

It was the best drifting I’ve seen of any one disrespecting any one in my life lol

2 Likes

all my reel videos are so savage that I can’t even upload

the roasting happening is on an unprecedented level that even me myself that I can differentiate myself from the situation happening got roasted

that’s a true Texas barbeque sunday

2 Likes

ok I send one that’s mild

2 Likes

cuh battle tomorrow at 9 pm EST

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reels/CqOnUmDAIBk/

that’s not the mild

thats the velvet xD

1 Like

Endszar 🇬🇧| URBAN | CULTURE 🗣️ on Instagram: "VIRUSES COME IN FAMILIES @onlykingstv ( C - @ vidsthatgohard )"

:laughing: They was bugging son!

2 Likes

that’s a non roast funny for greeks

https://www.instagram.com/reels/CpaOu_som2o/

1 Like

damn man they are funny

1 Like

Screenshot_1

watch this ahahahahahah

2 Likes

new format unlocked

2 Likes

the video in qr code link

1 Like

Youre missing 1/3rd of the link

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

shows like this to me

maybe the browser has cutted the link because I use brave browser to not get espionaged by fbi agents

2 Likes

ᴍᴀsᴄᴜʟɪɴɪᴛʏ | ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ on Instagram: "How Atheists Think The World Was Created - | Follow @masculinityclips - #explorepage #motivation #successisamindset #mindsetiskey #hustleandmotivate #motivationspeakers #motivationalgoals #hustlequotesdaily #motivationforsuccess #hustleandgrow #mindsetmotivation #motivationalphrases #millionaremindset #believeinyourself #hustlehard #grindtime #successquotes #dreams #sundaymotivation #fyp #reels #feminism #women #masculinity"

ok this one?

.👑KingJoseph👑 on Instagram: "L For Legendary Leg Day • Follow @kingjosephtv for more 🫶🏽 • #Capcut #cbum #tren #clen #skinny #bulk #bodydismorphia #gym #gymmotivation #motivation #zyzz #jim #wegojim #gymtok #fitnessmotivation #motivationalspeech #darkquote #Gymrat #Fitness #dark #speech #darkspeech #fyp #foryou #kingjosephtv"

2 Likes

CreAte(YA)Lane Entertainment on Instagram: "WHATS Y’ALL THOUGHTS? Follow @robertdaoud1 🚨Whoever Comment Gets The Most Likes Will Be A Guest Judge On Our IG LIVE Music Review!!! 🚨(Must Receive At Least 1000 Likes on Your Comment & Must Be Following Us) Follow Us @createyalanetv 🚨YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR @instagram TO BE A GUEST JUDGE ON OUR IG LIVE REVIEW ALSO & BE APART OF OUR COMMUNITY #trapmusic #hiphopculture #rapfan #americanrap #rapping #raplife #trapbeats #rappers #hiphopmusic #rapmusic #sxsw"

He made the energy better in that bottle

2 Likes