Random thoughts thread

finally

jk

Facts

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i been… i dont know

I just be living my life. Sometimes im so happy and other times I’m having a psychotic episode

but we keep moving forward, we keep raising vibrations, we keep moving towards the path of God.

Amen

1 Like

Amen to that hope you be better in future

take please into consideration to listen to brain healing fields. It will be handy for those conditions of instability

but not much, you know, just the regular amount.

1 Like

hola

1 Like

use jindan long term guys

1 Like

sup lil contemplation

1 Like

doing homework

1 Like

sup saintt

1 Like

Facts. For real. I heard jindan for 1 month and its true what he says.

1 Like

i mean 1+ year

1 Like

sorry for my emotional reaction man. My mom used to tell me that “wiser one will ignore those who laugh” and I took it to heart when I was very young.
Then when I got a skin disease some of classmathes started to point fingres and lugh at me. Then throw things at me etc etc. It was getting worse untill after many weeks I took “revange” and they never bullied anyone again, at least as far as I know.
Now whenever I read or hear someone saying something akin to “revange is bad” I see bad potential of those words, potential to prolong someone’s suffering
That’s why I got triggered, sorry

2 Likes

Doing good contemplation of the Gods. I am sitting and listening to music now and drink my coffee. Today was hard day, but I went hard too and it’s good because I can sustain more. Jindan was a factor too you know.

now about chess. I became 68 elo and I am 1 elo down for becoming a grandmaster.

what elo you climbed? I can not play chess I am resting for tomorrow.

2 Likes

4 exams soon
but i didnt start preparing. i love saying that i am busy because of it
i’ve not been playing chess much lately
didnt climb higher and didnt lose elo as well

2 Likes

The prison system is a measure to restrict criminals from society and correct their behavior not revenge.
The question you guys discussed is too broad to answer, it all depends on the situation

1 Like

Thanks

I listen to project mental health and plasma brain

Best fields to correct brain abnormalities, in my opinion

2 Likes

add brain refresher

3 Likes

Best joke

2 Likes

No need to be sorry man

be thankful that you know the trigger and you can fix it. Now how to fix it I do not know. Because you know…people say “fix this,fix that,fix the other”. (this happens mostly because they want to fill their frame of reality with what they know already)

and I say yeah man but I don’t know how, if I knew I would have fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

and by the way this thing I tell you now I learned about 5 hours ago. I aint joking, you learn stuff just in time.

(and the “just in time” I learned 5 hours ago too)

who knows though. Maybe in future if things are so in tune I will learn something about psychology and teach you how to overcome it,why not? But I think you know more of it

1 Like

For what?

1 Like

oh yeah yeah you are good. That’s what I wanted to recommend too. Maybe some antioxidant brain and spine, that’s a good one because I don’t think the plasma brain have them inside. I think first came the plasma brain and then the antioxidants.

1 Like

It’s a correctional institution

2 Likes