Random thoughts thread

ah yes. It happens man when people are in old age they don’t heal as fast so they have nervous problems. Nothing you can do, just maintain and not put more stuff above it.

anyways I wish her to be happy.

grace of saints and angels makes me feel happy, give it a go for 1 time if you wish

4 Likes

Bro forgot about sapien medicine

4 Likes

Thank You.

4 Likes

bro forgot about old age
bro forgot he is abdul al hamid the third

3 Likes

anyways I got the shielding 3.0

i got the bag. My visit will be short as always

the life unveils before me in explicitly wrong ways. I shall not define myself with my weaknesses. I shall be beyond the scope of what the “human” is capable and escape the pain.

The night is still young but my soul aged a lot, oh the pain and suffering I never knew I went through. Oblivious to my nature like a fool. Took the pain I had as a normal and then the normal became myself. the reflections I see though is golden and not dirt.

Through the infinity I will go, If it takes 10 more lifes I will succeed, If God offers me the opportunity to be I will be.

3 Likes

And if mac donalds decides to put real meat I will eat sometimes, who knows.

But more importantly than all

Mustard > ketchup

2 Likes

That’s Good.

Idk if your goal is to be or to become (more) positive, but I find that positivity is necessary, at least for me, I’m an addict.
Still, pain is natural and to move further, we have to accept it’s existence.

God is Perfection and You are Part/An Expression/A Son of That Perfection (or one with it), of course He will.

1 Like

No it’s not, it’s to become realist. Faith has it’s price, I want to pay it and move on.

Tank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Just don’t worry and work on yourself, and You will Win.

A healer told me years ago that my problem was that I was consuming my energy with worrying, stress, mental and emotional pain and that the solution was to “Change The Channel” - best advice Ever (for me).

I mean, you, I or anyone, we can focus on the bad or on the good - anyway, I’m quite philosophical atm.

1 Like

to say no to this? I did

but what I encountered along is that feeling more pain doesn’t consume the energy because it’s pain but because it’s healing faster.

but yes you are right, I shall do something for it.

1 Like

I tried coleslaw today for the first time, I liked it a lot

9/10

humus = 8/10

3 Likes

Bro u hurt my great great great great great grandfathers feelings

2 Likes

that’s not great at all

tell him i am sorry I don’t wish no fights with the dead

3 Likes

real life photo of the @Dyslexic_Professor (never seen before footage by anyone, only found here on random thoughts thread)

3 Likes

Bro thought this is my quote, can i really spell Confidenitally without any mistakes?
i even made a mistake while looking at the word am wirting

2 Likes

but you did, don’t try to dodge it. Now you are known everywhere on the internet.

I imagine the guy in the photo man coming one day here just to see his photo posted by me lol

he will say something like “wut deeeee fuuuk”

3 Likes

how do u even know what an arab looks like? I thought u live in grecee. Do u have the internet?

3 Likes

no unfortunately we don’t have internet in greece. I use vpn and a big plate to send messages in morse code. That’s why I lag a little.

3 Likes

wow who are you stranger. A new person around here? amazing nice to meet you

4 Likes

Bro talking to himself on two different accounts

2 Likes