Random thoughts thread

no they are not, some are getting deleted and coming back some not coming back at all

look at this, this is really nice thing

1 Like

a marketing ploy…like the video xD

or i would think that

nonetheless, it seems she is affiliated with Vadim Zeland officially…so it is like continued transurfing teachings

probably worth it, if it is any sort of improvement or refinement of transurfing

these russians never let me alone with not learning russian man xD

when i was fine with never accessing certain teaching cause they were in russian, i found some info on them and they didnt look like such a big thing…now this

Transurfing is a big thing though…I loved it

1 Like

I used to read Dale writings in the internet archive. I don’t remember the old website adresses…but it is archived. It seems the good stuff was actually written in this last incarnation of the website.

1 Like

I don’t know about the past addresses either

but I was reading for a week straight all the articles and coming back whenever I needed anything, one day for some reason the exorcism and entity thread got vanished, then it came back when I came back to the site some months ago. Same with the aliens, dragon path, tumo etc

the best path in life too, I read it, it was vanished then it came back. Remember the collagen article vanished for some time too.

1 Like

bamboozle

1 Like

Ka chaow

Paow bam boom

Damn
How did you get this badge :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t knew this existed as well.

Wazzap fam?

1 Like

Not much
Wassup with u

1 Like

Doing good man

Easygoing summer days. I grounded myself to my garden and now I feel really good.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you a dog with chainsaw? What’s up with that?

I thought it was an orange with headphones :joy:

Yeah

1 Like

Spoiler alert:
Pochita | Chainsaw Man Wiki | Fandom.

2 Likes

Hero of Hell?

PREPARE TO BATTLE

2 Likes

images

Fatality

2 Likes