Random thoughts thread

bro I wish I knew what time I was born

I wouldn’t trust what my parents say at all

2 Likes

astrology is so accurate bro idk

you remember when we shared our thing of astrology?

i still can’t believe how accurate that was

my dreams have been kinda reminding me of that

2 Likes

thats not clickable. I want triple double u with the dot com at the end

2 Likes

I remember we did, I don’t remember what it did say though

but this site is really good good, I mean really really. Now it wont give you many explanations but you can search for free in the internet all the things it says, I payed to have the reading whole.

2 Likes

something about you being a leader lol

leaving a job i think? idk

1 Like

I will not even try to remember because I will tell lies I don’t remember nothing just that we did talk about it

@divine_lotus ?

where is miss divine?

yes babe im here

1 Like

lying is good

1 Like

oh so that’s what freitql means

lgbtqfreitql+

2 Likes

yes im gay

1 Like

yeah now see the site please

oh I put your birthday and says “u gei”

Whilst I am uncertain as to whether this critical piece of information has been successfully communicated to you, or even if you retain a memory of it, owing possibly to the myriad pieces of information that one has to process daily, I feel a need to draw your attention, once more, to an outstanding issue. This issue pertains to a request that has been made by the website we have been discussing. The website, it appears, is quite insistent on obtaining a specific piece of data - that being the exact time of birth. I am unsure if you recall, but a short while ago - a few minutes to be precise - during our ongoing conversation, I believe I communicated quite clearly that unfortunately, I am not in possession of this knowledge. Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to remember or locate this specific detail which seems to be of significant importance to the website’s requirements.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that much you put 12:00 am in this site, the outcome will not change for some hours

1 Like

where you found to write like this? It seems interesting, I want to engorge my english language skills with this amazingly extraordinary style of writting. If you may please procceed to send me the link to the website that transmutes the ooga booga language to a delicate piece of word art.

it’s gonna take me a while to familarize myself with all this that i am seeing

1 Like