Random thoughts thread

if you are a psychopath that is well known then you are not a psychopath no?

1 Like

no

2 Likes

yes

yes

YES

YEEEEEES

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

no

1 Like

no

1 Like

ill persuade them

ā€œheyyy, hahahaā€¦ donā€™t kill meā€¦ hahaā€¦ā€

3 Likes

itā€™s all in the humor

2 Likes

Where is Wellbeing?

2 Likes

Actually, I may have discovered something 2 nights (mornings ago) when I freaked myself out from the effects of multiple blood clearing fields. After asking for assistance from Angels and Michael and guides and all who could hear me (which they did), I played this (which I first started ā€˜waking upā€™ with right before morphic fields).

I figured way back then that something was happening, and only now, 1 year later, I understand this is energy.
Anyway, something reminded me of it, I played it, and fell asleep. Had like some 3 hours to go before waking up. Iā€™ve had trouble falling asleep and feeling rested for a long time. So I woke up well.
Last night played it again 4x and there was finally peace, silence ā€” the silence where you can finally hear properly HS/guides and I could finally hear the advice I kept asking for but the connection was weak and I could only hear glimpses. Or ego / other stuff was messing about. Or trauma. Enough noise to take away your attention/rest.
By the morning, I finally had the play-list (recipe) I kept asking for. Which Iā€™m just realizing, which bloody cool.
But, but. I also slept like a baby.
And other ā€˜coolā€™ stuff.
But theā€¦ most interesting,
I saw an implosion just like in the picture of The Heart Wall Breaker. And then I saw myself ā€” I was looking at myself.

I so wanted to tell this somewhere this morning :P

Ah and the fact that I can now correlate the tone of that conversation stillness with my ā€˜intuitionsā€™ throughout the day helps with discernment, which Iā€™ve so wanted.

Thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

wait I will call him to ask
:phone: :headphones:
wellbeing : yeees?
Saint : hello wellbeing were are you?
wellbeing : donā€™t want to tell you nor I know you, good bye and have a nice day

beep beep beep

3 Likes

Humor is related to Human, but humors first cousin is tumor lol, they donā€™t get along.

I tried, I may have failed, words games are not for me.

1 Like

Amen.
Very interesting and mysterious avatar and nickname youā€™ve got. I had to track you down.

3 Likes

At least he answered.

2 Likes

Right, Iā€™ve got none of those

3 Likes

Doing all those things at once does not help at all?

3 Likes

Added to my to-do, thank you

3 Likes

Me neither, well, maybe Iā€™m stress free, Iā€™m good with that, but the others, noooā€¦

Especially exerciseā€¦
Iā€™m fat lol

2 Likes

I thank you for sharing, your contribution to human knowledge is valuable.

have a great day and I appreciate you

3 Likes

They help, I know, but am I going to do them?

3 Likes