Random thoughts thread

2 Likes

Street cat life ainā€™t easyā€¦and they used to be royalty xD I can understand.

Where I liveā€¦there are either more cats, or because I have a cat (or angels, aliens, dragons visiting me often xD), theyā€™re just too comfortable getting closer and closer.

Instead of running away, mofos come to see what Iā€™m doing when I open the garage door (I donā€™t go oftenā€¦if one goes in for shelter, itā€™s gonna die thereā€¦), actually get closer any time Iā€™m reaching home, are always at a distance just to observe me. And one mofo jumps on the patio ā€œceilingā€ whenever he pleases, like what for?

Somehow this house has become a beacon for them or smth. Or the conspiracy that they are alien spies is true and itā€™s really the aliens I call checking on me. I asked them to spread all over my timeline xD

But maybe it is cause ā€œheat seasonā€ is around the corner.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s all temple protectors or only dragons that are so lazy bruh.

Lifetimes of cultivation for what? So you can sleep on the job? xD

1 Like

Okay, I re-read that.

What is a binding spell and how do you treat it? Does it also relate to seals, and if then how?

1 Like

Everything youā€™re exposed to from the moment of your birth. Language is the instrument of this sealing process.

Void meditation is best. Being in flow releases many of them.

The sealing process is dynamic and constant.

2 Likes

Wanna spend some time with grandma and family before I start my research and courses, then I donā€™t really know when I will have time to visit her again.

Plus I love RomĆ¢nia in autumn

3 Likes

Welcome back! :) and enjoy it very much!

2 Likes

Some Romanian Sapiens from Deva?

If yes we should meet for coffee or smt

1 Like

What do you mean I have to be happy to do things that will make me happy :sob:

2 Likes

Slower and slower would be more accurate.

Your mind technically becomes like a black hole, try to simulate the properties of one.

2 Likes

Coffee aint shit :joy: it never works

I just wanna sleep more

1 Like

Coffeee makes me sleeepy.
Energy drinks tooo.

Om

2 Likes

@anon4549297 @GoddessesAndGod

4 Likes

Om

2 Likes

Maybe you have ADD brainā€¦ the chemistry can make people sleepy wtih coffee but wired from things like valerian.

Hrim

2 Likes

That sounds likeā€¦

Om

2 Likes

Xeem Sheem Xeem Reem Halam Kalam Avad Akash.

Mantras are cool.

Wait a minute :eye:

I can NEVER fall asleep when I take valerian root or whatever itā€™s called

Itā€™s as if my mind was active all the time

Should I go to a doctor then? :weary:

1 Like

I dunnoā€¦ I donā€™t think itā€™s a problemā€¦ just donā€™t take valerian when you want to sleep lol

1 Like
1 Like