Random thoughts thread

(1 million pennies of pennies x (250)) - (1 million pennies of pennies x (250)) + 670 = 670 euro in a bundle

or

Saint Michael : 350€
Shielding 3.0 : 150€
Dragon bone armor : 150€
Empathic smart armor : 150€
Astrologicaly inclined : 30€

4 Likes

Welcome back, man!

3 Likes

sup my bro powren?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m Powren :smiley:

How u doin?

3 Likes

2 Likes

I stategize agressive and extraordinarily supra-spiritual,supra-natural,supra-gooddeal marketing tactics

2 Likes

for you only 1 million indian dollars

2 Likes

Ok, nobody is buying and I am worried. Did international stock markets crashed again or you people buy new istead of the old NFTs?

let me hear your opinion while I think marketing strategies

1 Like

You just need good timing, plus a rare nft. When I tried selling mine…there were 4 copies being sold (from a 10 copies project). I thought…bad time. But it sold instantly. People also didn’t lower the price to sell faster or anything. So I guess we all got the nft market value then.

I think you’re selling less rare nfts with the common price. People here know you though, but since you make new accounts…xD. Try to get that badge or smth, or see if you sell to someone you know.

If I had some spare cash I could buy some of them but nope…Im about to buy something and its gonna be way cheaper cause thats what i can afford (its a one month trial too…money back if no work).

Anyway, good luck. Use a field. Manifest. Make a public forum announcement (hack the forum first). Use a mantra. Increase the urgency. Universe likes urgency xD

3 Likes

So I was wondering how it was possible to even speak Klingon…if it wasnt all a sound effect.

I ate pretty heavily and am speaking klingon like a native xD

I also just realized (thanks to klingons…im absorbing the culture xD) that men shave their heads for war so long hair can be a symbol for a long period of peace

then i wonder why is it that short hair is considered more masculine…they literally want us to be on the edge and ready to fight for their bs at any moment huh?

fricking hell

2 Likes

Picard is always ready to go full Klingon I guess…

3 Likes

So maybe that’s why I like long hair
It gives me peaceful Jesus vibes

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Theo for president, he’ll stimulate the economy and bring us out of the depression

2 Likes

Or if you can’t stimulate - simulate

2 Likes

Is it art imitating life or life imitating art?

The real life economy is pretty artificial… and this small scale economy is really too small to be an economy…

1 Like

Marvin is speaking Klingon to the kid
His mom thought he was having problems . . .

3 Likes

Do you know how your phone switches off the dark mode as you’re on it, so you realise you’ve been up all night and you’re like “oh fuck, good morning I guess”

5 Likes

I don’t have that experience… I use a flip phone because I’ve always hated cell phones lol

I’ve recently experimented with turning off/blocking wifi for portions of the day. After getting used to it, it reminded me of the 90’s and early 2000’s. But whenever I turn it back on, it feels like I’m in a mini sandstorm for a while (until I get used to it again)

I don’t think I’d ever stay on a phone all night lol

2 Likes

gives you stoner vibes and the you hear the call xD

2 Likes