Random thoughts thread

Still nothing miss Zea, nobody messaged me to buy :pleading_face::sob:

I tried my best and that’s what I take in return :sneezing_face:

A person like me full of laughing making jokes deserves to yo make at least 10 sales per day, but here we are :disappointed:

Buy now so I can be happy again :pleading_face::sneezing_face::pleading_face::sneezing_face::pleading_face::sneezing_face:

I will let it be for today and if nobody buy tomorrow I leave, the NFTS will sit there and do nothing. They will find no warm home to work to

:sob::pleading_face::sneezing_face:

We’re all just collectively broke here, that’s the thing

1 Like

Yeah I understood that. After so many NFTs the peculiar thing would be for someone to have money :moneybag:

It’s ok I will let it be and not sell them. It’s just sad that they will sit in my wallet with no use :pleading_face::sneezing_face:

Ngl bro I thought I caught a stray roast for a second until I finished reading the full comment. :joy::joy::joy:

Was like “There is no way I’m getting flamed in the forum!”
:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

This is the time more than ever to raise your vibration. I will not say anything more. Try to percieve the meaning.

2 Likes

why is that?

:zipper_mouth_face:

but I am saint
you must confess to me your mystic stuff
:open_book:

Lol trust me, I know who you are.

But nah, I won’t comment more. You probably have nothing to worry about anyways though.

1 Like

please don’t watch me while I am in the bathroom ok? I am a shy guy. :sunrise:

1 Like

I am in your walls

1 Like

you are a brick?

In a way

1 Like

don’t be racist

1 Like

bro that scared me really
damn
why you doing this to me? Now I have to tell saint michael that you scared me and woop that bum-bum

I have a lot of bum bum to woop

1 Like

I also have a Greek restaurant on my Uber eats that only makes desserts

1 Like