Random thoughts thread

It’s preparing for war too…

So…as far as I remember that anime guy was nice…but annoying nonetheless.

Sakamoto? I jokingly thought to myself “when you’re a coincidence & synchronicity junkie”

2 Likes

Guess I will use all boosters on that then xD

This is a very multi-layered anime that is timeless, and has more and more to tell a being as they grow spiritually.

Give it a try. You’re here, so you must have at least tried to watch it once.

Back then, people used to know how and where to draw inspiration for their stories. Modern media suffers from a “Soul” crisis.

1 Like

I watched it cause it aired on TV…so didn’t get what it was about too much.

I used to have TV on in the background all day :man_facepalming:

I liked the aesthetics…but remember it too bleak to want to watch it again. So yeah I considered it many times but never got to watch.

Nowadays I’d need things spelled out to get them though.

Guess I’ll consider it more from now on.

Btw, “Awakened Being” … you know, some view those as scary monsters … as their subconscious would interpret them to be something like this:

Purely fear-based (because of a difference in power) and inaccurate representation, of course.

1 Like

The video you chose doesn’t leave them in a good place xD

Reminds me of Hell’s Paradise.

Also proxy-watched Claymore by my friend watching it next to me (I didn’t pay it the least attention).

The amound of junk there must be in my subconscious xD

aha, get it. They’re (I think), in anime, usually a 100% libido, 0% mortido representation. That’s how they do demons and the evil guys too…or evil guy that the protagonist is romantically interested in xD

The japanese are really good at archetypes (unconsciously).

Also reminds me of cannibalism to get over humans on the food chain (and “absorb their souls”). So I think…writers may be tapping into this if they do so unconsciously…they could also do it on purpose.

1 Like

The Anime didn’t do the manga any favours :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

These all plant seeds in your subconscious. Relay points to certain concepts and areas of consciousness. The more you discover your narrative, the more you’ll remember.

Don’t be surprised if at some point you suddenly start remembering every dream you’ve ever had.

These things come and go, of course.

2 Likes

Yes, that happened already. It was…odd. To remember things from years ago that you didn’t even remember back then. Man…were some of those themes repetitive. Those years-old dreams repeated again and again for years.

They were all about moving. So I guess…something like not feeling at home. Now Im at my childhood house…I guess they’d come back when I move again.

My childhood dreams, btw, had a unique story. As in…I’d dream the same thing again and again, and once I resolved the problem, story would continue. I dreamed the same universe until the whole story was done (which was with me…giving up on killing vampires xD).

Yōjū Toshi & Urotsukidoji will be a nice watch atm, I reckon.

1 Like

1 Like

Whyyyy?

You’re just mentioning stuff I almost watched but didn’t :thinking:

Idk even if I didn’t watch half of Wicked City or it was a similar movie (there are two old animes that are identical).

I almost watched it again recently along Ninja Scroll. I’m interested in none of those but they haunt me xD

:om:
:yin_yang:

1 Like

Everything that presents itself in your reality layer has a theme or lesson relevant to your current story. These things will keep on appearing and re-appearing until the necessary realisations are made.

2 Likes

I assumed I need to watch them to get rid of them or eventually they go. But they also come back after a while so.

But honestly…I don’t learn anything from movies…it is a pure entertainment activity for me so I go into that mode.

All those you mentioned coincidentally are spanish dubbed too…I don’t watch subbed things xD

Then watch them as your true self, instead of watching them as a spectator.

The key is the Realizations. Once that is made, the show no longer serves a purpose and loses its pull.

1 Like

Who’s having the fun when you’re drunk? Is it you, or something else?

A Beautiful Soul helping other beautiful and innocent souls…

2 Likes

Hello Batman

2 Likes

2 Likes