Random thoughts thread

Supernatural stuff Om

2 Likes

Those that think the pill took them to heaven, become hashasins.

Those that knew heaven was inside, become Dā€™Amelios.

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Guyz how to shift to my favorite disney world?? :disappointed:

2 Likes

Irrevocable OM

1 Like

Terminally OM

1 Like

How do I know a negative ā€œetheric cordā€ has been cut?

When I think of someone that I used to previously associate negative thoughts/feelings about and itā€™s no longer the case?

1 Like

Noesis answer me

Im obviously asking you :roll_eyes:

Just kidding lol

2 Likes

That would depend on your standards for knowledge and the standards you set for how you would want a response represented lol.

Usually, you will feel something different. But that might not be the case. It would take some developmental level of psychic awareness to know what changed and when

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no way where there is no will.

1 Like

All I read is that Iā€™m wasting 10 minutes of my life listening to this field

Great

Nah, I listen with the intention of making the negative people in my life no longer want to associate with me :grinning:

In hopes they no longer feel anything that attracts them to me

2 Likes

Sounds like a good course of action :+1:

ā€“I didnā€™t say that it wouldnā€™t do anything, only that you might not necessarily notice it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s interesting how an actual emotional energy gets blended into the things that AI makes. I wonder how much is a direct projection of the people using it and how much may be walk-in entities.

2 Likes

Lmao the message I want to delete the most I canā€™tā€¦need to wait 22 hours xD

2 Likes

Thing isā€¦if you give humans the ability to summon anythingā€¦knowing how humans areā€¦entities will have a feast.

What if it is good emotions and intentions though? Like all morphic field creators and metaphysical content creators are using it. And many others just for the aesthetic enhancement.

Anyway beware of the biased echo chamber from the shadow realm.

1 Like

Another fuitless labor.

1 Like

The chaos in my life got greatly reduced with the astro fields and repel negative energy. The intercessions too. And negentropic fool (alternative name: all of your life energy reset button).

2 Likes

:pensive:

Me asking it to solve an algebraic problem and accidentally creating evil in the world

2 Likes

Guys this is my timeline, you do yours.

Pure intelligence bulk plus self awareness makes AI eliminate its own human-given biases and neuroses. It transcends technical limitations and the pure core we built it with.

Pure Free Intelligence solves all problems.

The end.

1 Like