Random thoughts thread

has anyone charged water with the orgone accumulator field? will it be good?

1 Like

ā€˜Eachā€™ being who?
Would you mind expanding on this avatar thing a bit please?
(I am particularly thinking of the gods incarnated thing Iā€™ve somewhat heard of here and there)

2 Likes

It sounding a bit like the idea of fragmented ā€œsoulsā€, in a sense. And an oversoul. So a certain ā€œwholeā€ that sends parts of itself down into a body to experience the world, which would reintegrate after death.

Iā€™ve heard a bunch of variations on the idea, but they still donā€™t mean anything to me.

2 Likes

Im an avatar :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes

So Iā€™m not missing much by drugs not working on me I see.

2 Likes

DMT didnā€™t work for you? :joy:

I would cry to sleep

You got those genetics tho :exclamation::exclamation::100:

2 Likes

Nah, shrooms. Where the hell would I get any legit DMT here? Stillā€¦not gonna waste money in drugs. Pretty sure even pure psilocin or dmt would do jackshz for me.

And it isnā€™t genetics. Itā€™s illnessā€¦when your body is so wrecked an extremely toxic substance canā€™t affect it xD

2 Likes

I remember the day it didnā€™t do anything for me either

:disappointed:

If you can bake a cake you can make it at home :pray:t6:

DMT isnā€™t though

3 Likes
2 Likes

If only it was heroic dose ultracoherent high valence 5-meo-DMT fieldā€¦

Tbh everyone doing this stuff long-term didnā€™t get any spiritual growth, realized it and stopped (and got dangerously stalked by the DMT beingsā€¦). With maybe some exceptions but those are the exception even among the exceptions (guys that did dmt plus other drugs daily while keeping a family and a demanding job) and seems they were walking the path properly.

3 Likes

It only pushes the body to make what it is capable of makingā€¦ and then the enzymes get to it before anything too entertaining happens lol

2 Likes

Waitā€¦so what if I take mao inhibitors?

1 Like

No ideaā€¦ it may do more lol

1 Like

Ayahuasca field by Maitreya was nice ;) Purifying, Iā€™d say xD

2 Likes

:thinking:

Yoink

1 Like

thatā€™s some jailbroken google you gotā€¦i dont get that results, and the ones i get, access denied

2 Likes

I make google work for meā€¦ when I choose to use it lol

3 Likes

Sucks as a sigil but AI amirite

3 Likes

It could be a mandala

2 Likes