Random thoughts thread

Lucky.

Lol.

I could’ve tried so many more NFTs…

But, I did come at a decent time for brainmamia…

Thanks bro @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

What do you think the biggest lesson you’ve learned here is?

Also, what’s the biggest lesson captain has shown you?

1 Like

All one with third eye = Life

From Captain, The Integrity, humbleness’s, the most important for me.

4 Likes

I see.

I think the biggest lesson I learned here is to take off the mask. Something I’m still working on. That, and confront all those demons, something I’m also, still working on.

I think the biggest lesson captain taught me was to keep going. Like, perserverance.

I thank him for that, and I’ll need it even more soon.

4 Likes

Cool stuff ❤️‍🔥

This channel is SUPER interesting. I started with this interview… but there are quite a few more.

What do you guys see when you hear this song?

I see a streamline of concepts. The struggle, the hardwork. The fears being dived into. The “fire” if you will.

But then I see a new brain, with the utmost of dopamine levels. A non adhd mind. A “more than average” level of baseline focus acuity.

A life built upon hardwork, manifestation, and flowing through the concepts of growth and elevation.

A scorpio self transforming, but many times. Like reinventing myself many times. The habits, the fears, the goals, the states I live in… maybe even the country?

Like I see the capacity to dive deep into life itself, but this time equipped with a full toolbox, ready.

More discipline, more willpower, more determination to reach every goal. Spiritual, financial, relational, and just societal.

For me the song is like a song that describes the life, no matter who plays it, one will see themselves in it, in their own way.

Things are starting to look a lot more life the dream I had, RIGHT before I joined the forum. It doesn’t sound too far-fetched now.

You sure I wasn’t always clairvoyant before the forum??? Lol. Can intuition stretch this far? Like… a year? Lol.

1 Like

@Owl

So, any interesting sensations or observations today?

2 Likes

:honeybee::heart::ocean::handshake:

I see. Interesting :)

1 Like

Hmm

Hmm indeed, lol.

1 Like

Today I met 3 people wearing the same perfume what are the odds lol

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

1 Like

Happy friday

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

:hushed::thinking:

We back boys

1 Like