Random thoughts thread

See it now.
Well it seems venly market is decommissioned, which means wont be able to sell these nfts there.
But wallet stays so nfts should be ok.

4 Likes

Sigh
It is so frustrating to read a book and not be able to ask the author questions about what they wrote.
Might be more fit for venting thread, I donā€™t know but that was definitely random

1 Like

Sometimes also how you interpret the book is very fascinating aswell

2 Likes

Very true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look at this bad boi

4 Likes

After all, why I shouldnā€™t watch matrix for the 20th time?

3 Likes

i had some sardines from portugal today. I feel good, i had a thought that maybe food from different areas could be different because of ley lines or something?

I also know that if a happy person that cares for you cooks your meal it apparently tastes better.

1 Like

Yes and yes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Judging by the onslaught of questions people have about fields, uses, best practices, etc, I want to highlight the importance of wise experimentation. No balls to the wall loop until I drop experimenting, but engaging with the fields available to you right now and going deeper into them. Milk what you have, get the most out of it, investigate, go deeper, make a hypothesis work it, employ the actual scientific method and get to a deeper truth. So many questions can be answered on your own with your own investigative initiative. Having the energy to do so is another matter, but start small and donā€™t worry about setbacks, wasted time, non-optimal patterns or whatever, just enjoy the process. Take the knowledge others have given you, stand on their shoulders and reach higher. See whatā€™s true and what isnā€™t, adapt and move forward.

Also, plateauing is progress. Ramming your head against the wall is folly without the required force to break through. To reach new heights, you must make what youā€™re able to do now easy, so easy itā€™s natural. It has to become your nature, and then the next step is attainable. This can only come through getting ā€œstuckā€ for a while. Learn to really savor these sticking points because thatā€™s where the fun can be had, little oasisā€™s between the stretches of desert that test your mettle, until those old stretches of desert become your new oasis. When your desert has flowered, you know youā€™ve been given the OK to continue on, or head in a new direction.

Hereā€™s to looking at you, Cap.

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

i used to watch Joen and Ameliaā€™s channel and wanted to visit Portugal coz of them. May still go there.
heres things not to do if you visit Lisbon

2 Likes

Lol, if I pull this off. @Dreamweaver

7 Likes

With all these new releases I need a ā€œWin the lottery back-to-back 10 timesā€ field :mage:

2 Likes

Hell, lets start with scratch-cards, few grand here, several tens there. ;)

2 Likes

Jojoā€™s channeling Hisoka, Iā€™m worried.

2 Likes

5 Likes