Random thoughts thread

Where is everyone?

I am left alone?

Atreides?Bicep?infinity?noesis?drift?freitql?RemnantGeorge?Jenato gelato?deja vu?Inspector gadget?

2 Likes

hola

4 Likes

how you doing little brodie? everything good?

3 Likes

Almost
It’s been long, man. How are you?

3 Likes

why almost lil inf?

doing fine broskito mosquito just came to sold the NFTs because they sit in my wallet and I dont need them

3 Likes

Wow @anon87237162

3 Likes

The ego is so tricky.

3 Likes

who I was before I found out that I can observe myself? :thinking:

3 Likes

He’s out again

3 Likes

if I have 5 euro and cut it in half why it’s not the half worth 2,5 euro? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

if I wear my sock from the inside will all the universe wear my sock but me? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.
22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

5 Likes

Favorite Soundtrack ever. The nostalgia though.

4 Likes

finally someone wrote so I can send again

The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

3 Likes

Maybe I can do a bible project in this forum. I will make a thread writting the whole bible and people can like whatever page they are in so they can find it easily and stuff like that

1 Like

Let there be light
And there was wild Theofilos

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme :scream_cat:

3 Likes

what;s up zea of the gods

2 Likes

I have stopped smoking nicotine for 13 days now and I bought an e-ciggarete. This thing is amazing. I can smoke nicotine free liquid that has a taste and I took blueberries for one flavor and cookies vanilla the other. My bedroom smells like a really sophisticated bakery :joy:

3 Likes

Sigma male grindset 2024 ladies and gentleman.
Grind all the way to the top.
Whatever you do keep grinding.
When everything fails,grinding is the way.
Asking deep questions about life? Grinding is always the answer

Stay blessed, stay humble, keep grinding (and listen to butt enlargement field)

5 Likes