Random thoughts thread

Well he had his og account which he deleted himself and then the last yautja account AFAIK

but that account got actually b@nned

3 Likes

Ok, got one post pending, lol

3 Likes

so his OG was roku?

3 Likes

I remember seeing roku on maitreya. Never talked or anything but he was telling spiritual stuff like it was something ordinary and so natural.

Like, I saw angel Michael and he told me bla bla bla and then I called a demon and the I said to it to f off and then I printed higher self mandala and meditated for 1 year bla bla bla

2 Likes

Is it maybe @system ?

Not sure I think there is no other bot on this forum? It also seems like someone logged into the account in 2023 so maybe that is Noahs old acc

2 Likes

Samurai/Roku I think

3 Likes

Just curiosity.

You may consider using vpn.

3 Likes

Proton VPN

Protecting me for FREE

You can try it too

What are you waiting for?

(not a sponsored comment)

3 Likes

He has been here for like 2 months with his new account HonorableKnight, can’t post it here, bcs it stalls it for approval, lol

3 Likes

If you write the word bann3d with all letters it will never send and go to pending

2 Likes

Nah, it was a screenshot of his profile

2 Likes

Oh I didnt catch that lol, you sure thats him?

The vibe seemed different to me, but maybe he toned it down so it isnt obvious

Edit: I just saw that hes banned oh lol, yeah didnt catch that acc

3 Likes

Fuck sure, man.

Check, he has it even written in the bEn note.

I have interacted a few times with him, I would be fuck sure it was him. Vibe, manipulative ways of talking, his usual bullshits, the projects, etc.

Plus MG65 was his account too. (despite someone else saying it was someone different and a nice person :smiley: )

3 Likes

Damn I didnt even know that account lol, a lot more going on behind the scenes than I thought

3 Likes

Behind the scenes all the sigmas are grinding

For real for real

3 Likes

Wait to go and get food and I will remember more OGs. Except the one OG that his name shall be unspoken

3 Likes

Om

3 Likes

Is talking about him taboo?

2 Likes

Idk, someone was claiming to have gotten psychic attacks from him.

3 Likes

Really?!

2 Likes