Random thoughts thread

“He showed us we are all fools.”

Now you know how to appear helpful for most of the people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hooks are automatically removed when you see them.

Taboos create artificial fetishizations that only exist because of the judgement.

Alternatively you may be medicating to keep yourself from having to see the hook.

You can often break the spell by “confessing”, saying out loud the thing it is hiding within. If you can’t find it, say out loud every place it could possibly hide, especially anything you don’t want to say, especially things that you’re certain are not true, e.g. “I am worthless”, “I will never be successful”, “everybody is talking about me behind my back”. You will know when you’ve touched something sensitive.

Courage is the solution. The courage to look at that which you don’t want to see, and speak the truth you don’t want to hear.

https://alasdairf.medium.com/hooks-how-they-feed-off-and-manipulate-you-66a24079841c

Generative AI is like the high-fructose corn syrup of content: it’s cheap and easy to use, but doesn’t yield as good of a result and has some long-term impacts if we use it too much.

https://www.davidjoyner.net/on-artificial-intelligence-and-authenticity/

Lol

ANY

ANDY (yes, names are words too :joy:, also it says any word…)

OK. Andy was a Joke.
Don’t add names - or add them, who stops you lol.

2 Likes

Now, if we would do this for German or French or any other language…

Now we’re talking lol.

Pick any French word which starts with A and ends with u…

(You can add your own challenges)

Me first: AU :joy:

Pick any German word which starts with N and ends with T…
Ok: NICHT!!! :joy:

Let’s see if anyone wanna play. :sweat_smile:

Summary

https://media.tenor.com/q-cyZlNlWO4AAAAM/chucky-hi-im-chuck-wanna-play.gif

:joy:

1 Like

Not good at this but quickly found a loophole. You can just use adverbs.

1 Like

Affinity

The only one i remember :laughing:

2 Likes

away
array
assay
alley
abbey
airy
apply

those are all I can think of off the top of my head

3 Likes
1 Like

Visiting the Etherforge Consortium definitely changed my pinterest recs…never saw such creature combinations before.

1 Like

Guess I gotta give thanks for the reminder to be grateful too. Maybe it can even transform negative stuff into positive.

I’ve had some weird stuff happen after I made a gratitude post. Really good and really bad. Always at the very last moment I receive help…weird. Don’t know if I want to find out through fields. But it seems the weirdness comes from my gratitude…gratitude fields were always fine.

Hope the Negentropic Dragon can…edit the negative elements of all my activities. So a weird or fake gratitude becomes a buffed up one that attracts pure awesomeness.

Even writing that felt weird…I’m just sunk in weirdness bruh.

It is random thoughts day.

So…since in the Star Wars movies the jedis learned about the force or “woke it up” mostly with stones and piling them up and stuff…I decided I’d use the Stonehenge Portal to wake up The Force in me…don’t have much time with fields lately but I hope I can explore that portal some day and I get what I expect or better :slightly_smiling_face:

On to part two:

Could we ask our servitors to do some tasks for other people, like charging them with chi or similar? Can we teach them to do it automatically for anyone who asks?

Let’s say I teach them to do a couple things, associate with a cue word, tell them to do it to everyone that uses the cue word or make a request for it in a specific way. Like I make an app with some buttons and people tap on it and the servitor does the thing.

Yeah I know it’s been done before but I’m asking about the new servitors and if it would be easier with them. Just by asking and having someone energy sensitive giving feedback.

And could we send them to other servitors or basically give them permission to do so, to go and consult others when we ask for something? Could they learn from other servitors and their humans if both parties give permission?

Could we even make some group projects or events where we focus a group of servitors into doing something for the whole human group/for themselves? Would it have any amplification of effects or since it is all servitors but for all humans the net effect would be the same?

I understand they are made mostly for personal use and evolution, and they even come with the suit form so it’s definitely more for that. But hey…everyone can use a boost.

Dunno if anyone is doing these experiments already but it wouldn’t surprise me so if you are out there reading this, please share xD

I’m not asking this in their threads cause I’m not getting one yet so…I throw it on this entropic void.

May it find you well xD

So I was doing a spell removal and books appeared to be lifting off of me

images

2 Likes

radiant sexuality

2 Likes

The dude’s bio:

Showing you there are good news happening in the world.

The videos:

2 Likes

This strange video keeps showing up in my YT recomendations

😵‍💫

1 Like

Follows a schedule with the forum members xD

But yeah…if you interact here you’d also get the same recs as other members or videos they’ve seen.

The creator is an artist. So this is is either high-tech stuff or maybe a subliminal or really just art…

1 Like

I knew I shouldn’t have accepted those cookies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::cookie:

1 Like

No third eye
Just big mouth
Knuckle to the nose
And third eye opens

2 Likes

ole nata

1 Like