Random thoughts thread

Well I will sacrifice the mushrooms to know the reason. And then I will make risotto with sweet peppers. Sounds good in theory

You like peppers it’s September San Gennaro festival you make the peppers with the onions fry em on a pan with sausage all cut up and serve it on a roll

Voila

And dont forget the zeppole after

4 Likes

Or this is a good idea for salsa.I will try with Barilla pesto but pesto from tomatoes

2 Likes

:yum:
Yes!

2 Likes

george. ⚡ shared a post on Instagram: "The land of the midnight sun, 24hrs of daylight is truly a mind-frying experience 😵‍💫 Seeing the sun never quite go dip below the horizon is one of the most amazing things I

Lofoten Islands. What’s the stitch on that
Energetic ley line kinda scoop
Esp during Midnight Sun

Edit: oh wow the reel never showed
Curse you untech-savvy-pants !!! Gah
Stay tuned

Got it
george. ⚡ shared a post on Instagram: "The land of the midnight sun, 24hrs of daylight is truly a mind-frying experience 😵‍💫 Seeing the sun never quite go dip below the horizon is one of the most amazing things I

Edit #2:
Got it , again

Edit #3: ok whatever here, screenshot version:
This is its infamous Midnight Sun

![image|230x500]

(upload://4EGcP6OfX1M7W8MCwJWCPihhBj5.jpeg)

5 Likes

Must be holes in people’s wallets and bank accounts. NFT prices went from above the clouds to down in the chasms lol

2 Likes

why picachu never evolved to raichu ?

I don’t know who raichu is but pikachu is cute and looks like a marshmallow peep

2 Likes

first of all picachu is the pet of thor,everyone knows that. And second raichu is the evolved form. So evolved cuteness

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

hell nah man, I lost my revolver, the horse ran away, I aint got no more bullets on me

im now one with nature yk, butterflys and shit

2 Likes

you are my twinflame, don’t ever forget about that

2 Likes

oh you were that dude, yeah I wondered where yo went off

welcome back lol

2 Likes

who am I?
where am I?
what’s the purpose of life?

1 Like

my twinflame of course :blush: