Random thoughts thread

I made a complete stack of everything the Manly man

whatever a man needs (only me dont know about other man)(also women can use these audios too,except maybe male enhancement :stuck_out_tongue: )

Screenshot_2
Screenshot_1

3 Likes

also the man I was inspired from

:point_down:

1 Like

She is Dee Deeā€¦like Spongebob but on purposeā€¦I wonder when the annoying guy archetype started flooding childrenā€™s cartoonā€¦we only had dramas before xD

3 Likes

Funnily Iā€™ve always been attacked by supernatural beings in dreamsā€¦I donā€™t remember being one right now. I mean, even vampires that throw lightning out their hands giving me back pain (I really had back pain). Until I asked for help.

I once wrote about ā€œthe whoā€ or ā€œthe someonesā€. Because if I ask for help in my dreams I donā€™t get itā€¦unless I say ā€œsomebody help meā€ā€¦then they do. Maybe someone has become a code word for benevolent beings or aspects.

Iā€™ve also had my insides ripped out by dragons xD, or tiny the guy from Elm Street. It was a Chuckie sized guy xD

Vampires were recurring in my childhood. I beat them in two way that I remember though. With arrows and with sunlinght. And yeah after I killed them, that repeating sotry was finished. I can almost miss my dad/grandpa (donā€™t remember it now xD) from that alternate worldā€¦had a whole life in my dreams. But Iā€™m glad they stopped.

2 Likes

only one european cow in there

2 Likes

I remembered a dream where I shot arrows of light against an ugly humanoid creature, disgusting thing lol.

2 Likes

Lol this stuff soundsā€¦ehemā€¦it sounds as if a non-american made up that name. I can imagine a store in the border like ā€œvelas gringasā€ xD

and yeah the place actually looks like from a hollywood xmas movie. There are probably only attractive people in there. Falling for each other even though they are opposites or had negative experiences in the past (that they overcome with a wink, americans need no fields yknow).

There are probably single mothers that just lost everything but are going to be helped by a bunch of strangers that will become their familyā€¦and not just any kind of family, a family that only exists in xmas. Also one of them be looking like Santa Claus or Noel Dad or however that guy called now. Wasā€™t he St. Nicholas? Or that is a christened conspiracy?

And ofc, she will find her soultmate too. And the kid will get what they always wanted for xmasā€¦plus a father they will have no problem loving, and true friendships too, just like mom.

It is always xmas in Yankee Candles xD

3 Likes

Idk, sounds quite american to me. :thinking:
I mean, what do I know lol.

2 Likes

They make a good candle tho

3 Likes

nah there is only one me. Everyone is the universe pushed outā€¦but i have nothing in common with the other push-out thingies except for the origin.

i will stop trying to answer all posts there are more than i thought

enough forum for today

have a great one people :pray:

2 Likes

Bye!

Im literally half asleep.

Good Night!

3 Likes

Byeeeee

3 Likes

what a kind man

gives focus on everyone and with gentleness writing back

3 Likes

Do u get an email when a comment @anon51404939
:joy:

2 Likes

yes

in two accounts in case one notification wont show up

2 Likes

can u talk more about this,

Do u still use audios every other day and did u fix ur tirdness?

1 Like

I didnā€™t cure my fatigue

the audios that helped every 3 days was audios that didnā€™t had part of my problem

I got the smart stem cells now looping 1-3 hours every day for around 25 days or maybe a month I think I started 19/11

curse/spell removal everyday for 1-2 hours

soul restoration core 1-2 hours everyday maybe the other souls too

plasma brain of youth looping till I am hungry

new perspectives 1x

aura regeneration and repair looping or sometimes 1x or 2x at the end of the day

this combo helped me

with negentropic jing and chi whose both doing heavy work/ The jing makes my body a lot heavier and at afternoon and I can sleep better and chi made me more flow in the morning

I can see the end in the tunnel in my situation though

I started from feeling like crap all day to being so and so and extremely tired. The extremely tired is good thing the other state I was was not even a joke I peed foamy urine my muscles was spasming all day with extreme confusion and everything I did was back lashing on me without any reason at all.

The Curse and spell removal did the work for me I think more than everything else and not a physical field. Stem cells of course help so I recommend that too and I did a blood work around 12 day of playing daily and my blood was good didnā€™t have so much platelets.

Other thing I did was more proteins. I remembered bicep telling he ate so much eggs
I started eating every day for 4 straight days 25 eggs too. And the heavy multivitamin, extra magnesium,vit D,iron and vit C

listening to vitamin C every three days when waking up also

Hakuins healing egg had physical effects too I forgot to mention that. More balance of course and more Chi. Everyday starting middle of the day and finishing the day with it.

1 Like

the part of choosing only one field because others get compromised is true still I have to play all of these in a certain order like

spiritual
physical
spiritual
physical

and so on because they all do heavy works

if the field is loopable and other in same category only once

like lets say Hakuin healing egg which will do work for 1 hour after the audio and aura regeneration then didnt matter

1 Like

Are ur sure ur tirdness is not coming from looping fields?

I asked because i thought u fixed ur nervous system from looping to many fields

Hakuin healing egg will also give a lot of chi for every audio to work so itā€™s good for everything. Before while you looping and interupting it and after.

Hakuinā€™s healing egg can heal also the body in time

1 Like