Random thoughts thread

Curse and spell removal maybe?

sounds a bit like a curse

1 Like

They always scare us with a possible blackout in Romania/Europe, my mom watches the news, I tell her to not listen to their propaganda lol, yet we never know, better to have a charger for phones/devices which takes its energy/charges itself from the sunlight/sun rays (damn english lol, I have no idea how to spell), Also only wifi is bad, mobile data is a must have as wellā€¦

3 Likes

A well deserved break, Glad to see such beautiful. News, the Fact that heā€™ll be back :grinning::back:

2 Likes

Anyone knows what Adam kadmon nft do? Or know someone who got it?

3 Likes

It sounds like a notion from Kabala to me idk, wanted to study it some time ago, perhaps Iā€™ll start soon.

I may be wrong, but it may mean the original human/design or sometging like that, Wikipedia it and see.

3 Likes

Exiting the dream

2 Likes

Hello @SaintTheophilos

2 Likes

hey lil broski how you been doing?

2 Likes

Hello @SaintTheophilos
Good, and you? @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos @SaintTheophilos

3 Likes

I am good too

but you lacking these days broski

only 12 times? I thought you were infinity

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

love

1 Like

I have many random thoughts. Iā€™ll keep them to myself though - things tend to blow up everywhere whenever I express those.

2 Likes

man you knowā€¦ you can take a bit of a break. You really dont have to face all these things or even better let it calm down and come back. You winning nothing you losing reputation,you donā€™t learn stuff and you trying to fight everybody telling them ā€œthatā€™s not a pointā€ when it clearly is a point.

trust the cat take a rest and you shall prosper

1 Like

Lol. Trust me, reputation is the last thing I care about, I thought that should be clear by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not going to argue with you even if I disagree and think youā€™re wrong. We can leave it at that.

ok

1 Like

where is bicep all day btw did he had an accident or something?

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.