Random thoughts thread

You are.
Why you asking. :laughing:

1 Like

because life is pain :frowning:

just joking of course I don;t give a damn about pain I want the bag. I am going to get the bread and make a good sandwich

2 Likes

xDDDDDD

1 Like

wtf this sounds ridiculous

2 Likes

3 Likes

:laughing:ā€¦

2 Likes

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha every damn time those people ask me for 5 euros man. I say I donā€™t go to church because I don;t like religion but I just donā€™t like to give 5 euros to admire the divine hahaha

3 Likes

Wellcome to the UK

3 Likes

Jordan Peterson - wash your

Summary

penis

Me, who only washes once in a whileā€¦
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

this confused me too

3 Likes

wtf?

2 Likes

i never got the statistics (or any maths btw) stuff

does having higher score than 50%+ people make you a psycho or not?

score was higher" but how much?..what dumas test is this xD

ā€œcan i interest you in morphic fields?ā€

I got a letter (handwritten man) by some Jehova Witness on my house yesterday. Iā€™m likeā€¦Iā€™m willing to talk man, are you? On the letter it just points to a websiteā€¦like what crappy marketing is this? they should do this stuff in person as they used to.

3 Likes
3 Likes

yeah yeah bro and they tell you that God spoke to them to open a website. Broooooooooooooooooooooooooo JUST-GIVE-ME-GOD. I-LOVE-GOD not your websites that people paid you to open.

1 Like

@anon51404939 and @IAmJonathan lol

4 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

Iā€™d actually talk to them about Shiva but they probably know nothing of other religions so.

The day one religion answers the question why they are real and everyone else is wrong I will convert.

They just likeā€¦you will see when you die xD

Another great marketing tactic, making you think of death xD

2 Likes

all the world ---- gays are not natural

every greek that went to the parthenon museum and watched dudes doing it with each other in old vases ---- sounds about right

1 Like

i mean they had good reasons for it

1 Like

I know nothing ya hear?

1 Like