Random thoughts thread

Love that pic! Puppies and hydrangeas- I don’t think there’s anything better

Add kitties too

3 Likes

ok I will add kitties myself if you send me a cake to greece

1 Like

That cake would not do well in transit but I could try sending cookies that will probably end up stale but intact

2 Likes

ok so no deal then

will you ever make a cooking NFT?

2 Likes

Maybe someday

2 Likes

Jen’s master chef consiousness NFT

1 Like

I liked reading the pots and plants NFT description because I’m a good cook but I would love to be better at gardening. I’m pretty good, I’ve watched some YouTube videos but I feel like I have the instinct for cooking but can use gardening instinct development if that makes sense

2 Likes

yes

also with gardening you can be practical too. Put some of the plants on the dishes for decoration or better taste like a holy basil or grow your own onions. I do that at summer with peppers and little tomatoes

1 Like

Yes!

Honestly my favorite thing to grow is rosemary

It yields so much and lasts a long time outside

Might just do like 5 types of rosemary this summer, although would like to do zucchini and tomatoes again too

It’s fun :)

1 Like

ayeee I have one too in my garden

what are the 5 types though I only thought there is one

1 Like

This outlines some exciting varieties

It could even be an ornamental https://garden.lovetoknow.com/rosemary-varieties

1 Like

oh yeah I have seen many of them I didn’t even knew they were rosmaries

but it doesn’t show the one I got, mine is purple

1 Like

Wow! Cool you’ll have to show us a picture

You play plant growth for it? I try to play that for the house plants although it been awhile for a few of them. The Christmas tree got a few rounds, drank water for a month

I had this fantasy that the Christmas tree might grow roots again and we would plant it in the backyard as the Christmas tree that could

Guess not this year

1 Like

No no I don’t play anything for them they all go very good as plants and there is nothing to add to them.

I have also one orange tree 2 lemon trees 1 apples and 1 mandarine and 1 pomegranate and 1 fig and 1 big for grapes (not tree it’s like only a big tall thing)

and also one for kumquat a small and delicate tree, and a lot of smaller plants

1 Like

Wow you have a whole orchard practically! That is exciting

We have planted fruit trees and bushes but the winters here can be long and tough, so they’re taking a little while to get going.

The elderberries are doing great though we already talked about that

1 Like

oh really? No I thought you were buying them

you are a lucky lady those things are going hard on the market

like 5 euro for 100 grams

1 Like

Elderberries are one of the native Vermont plants they do really well here and grow wild all over

I think they also do pretty well in the south? Different hardiness zones but generally they like damp places

And believe it or not it can get swampy over here

2 Likes

have you searched for what other plants are good for your place all seasons and you putted them specifically?

Yeah we picked out the apple trees and blueberries with that in mind but we really need to add some coffee grounds to the soil around the blueberries this year they need acid

Also we found out the deer were eating all our rose leaves were like, why aren’t the roses growing? Deer. Adorable but they really like to eat your plants

I saw a giant bite in one of my sunflowers this year like with teeth as if a person chomped on it

A bear took my bird feeder too

But we found it a few months later

1 Like

Screenshot_1