Write a poem about your love for Activia yogurt right now

1 Like

Ohhh my sister is here i hear my nieces

That means itā€™s time to eat!! Hope every one sits down fastā€¦ lol

1 Like

I like the lemon only only though the stawbery for the kiddo

you I mean

you a kiddo

and if you trynna tell something else that I am funny you don;t play playstation for the rest of the year you absolute little kiddo of mine

ok? when you move to your own house you go and put your own rules ok?

I will get my gucci belt now

2 Likes

ok then I am waiting 20 more minutes and I eat today I see Wednesday the serial from Netflix its pretty good I didnā€™t expect that

ok thanks

bye thansk

2 Likes

@Atreides how you been doing man everything good? found people for the subliminals ?

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks. Doing good. Got 6 volunteers so thatā€™s cool. Good results still rolling in from myself and whoever is responding with results so far. Most people probably wonā€™t have results on day 1 so weā€™ll see when the majority comes in.

1 Like

alright man happy for you

which one is the most famous of the three you got?

1 Like

Everyone wanted the Success one. I guess I shouldnā€™t be surprised. Basic human desire. A couple for the Vampirism and a few for IQ.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

ah I should have gone for the IQ it seems very interesting

2 Likes

like it man? I see that now

3 Likes

Itā€™s not too late. Just say the word.

2 Likes

would

1 Like

I will not be consistent man and I am not in a good shape in health overall

I thought about it a lot to comment you for the IQ but if I donā€™t do it fully then itā€™s not good for you either. You want to see the results and get the reviews

2 Likes

Ok. No pressure. Instructions are 1 listen (1 hour track) before bed every night with earbuds at a comfortable volume. Right before sleeping or falling asleep right after pressing play if you are one of those who can do that. But no looping overnight.

2 Likes

I want the one for intelligence, if itā€™s ok.
I changed my mind; Iā€™m not good with consistency nor with reviews, but itā€™s a free product/testing and being Your Product/Creation, Iā€™m Sure itā€™s Top Quality Stuff.

2 Likes

I ated

4 Likes

They had no vegetarian protein choices

I just had rice with corn cheese and cream

Half an avocado

And this corn thing idk how to explain

I was tempted to cook some eggs but i refrained

I am feeling like i am missing some P mayne

5 Likes

some what bro?

reject women.