Random thoughts thread

7th chakra

2 Likes

Those are really cool. Top left especially.

2 Likes

But its interesting when mind is silent they are just pictures lol

2 Likes

If you would, try that same approach with Atreides.

2 Likes

Yeah.

I would also ADD that there is something, somehow we get some answers, although probably symbolically, first and most of all.

EVP or how it is spelled, i think there is truth to that

2 Likes

At least it could be. Even though it’s a dataset or trained on one. If there is any room for randomness, and if a spirit can input to a electronic device, then the possibility is open.

3 Likes

Ask it what the aliens who will rule our planet look like.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Any resemblance? :sweat_smile:
@Atreides

3 Likes

The human on the bottom left with their mouth hanging open. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s pretty good Dune-esque imagery. The top right would be pre Butlerian Jihad when they destroyed all AI from the galaxy.

But I wanted you to try the format you did with Owl where it says from Sapien Medicine.

2 Likes

It showed this. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very DUNE sque
AGAIN

At least the bottom left

1 Like

Any symbols?

Maybe sometimes is spot on, sometimes not?
Lol

2 Likes

Crazy stuff. I like the one on the top right. Makes me think of a robot trying to imitate having chakras with the solar plexus and maybe trying to see into two worlds with the two color eyes maybe one the spirit world. Like a robot trying to be spiritual. Like it’s trying to insult me but then again it’s a pretty neat metaphor. Kind of deep in a way. Like trying to be spiritual but logical.

3 Likes
3 Likes

“Get black to my old self” Such a good pun.

2 Likes

thanks I can not sleepy

so me wakey

3 Likes

Oh man. We’ve been talking about you while you’re gone. AI does not have a high estimation of your capabilities but I believe in you.

3 Likes