Random thoughts thread

Well it was a random thought, not directed at you.

3 Likes

I know, I am just very easily triggered to respond lol.

3 Likes

Even positively triggered lol

2 Likes

I AM WEIRD

Help

2 Likes

What is weird?

2 Likes

The fact that I take Everything personally

2 Likes

Not necessarily in a bad way

2 Likes

Next subject lol…

@Owl, any questions for the all knowing AI?

Breaking News: Questions Well has depleted.

3 Likes

What makes a narcissist tick?
or
What motivates a narcissist?

Why is Atreides in love with coffee?

I’m trying to help you with the well. I can random generate questions.

3 Likes

Take a deep breath in and out lol

3 Likes

Thanks.
Right now I am using some fields and I don’t know what results might come, since I can not concentrate on what I am asking, but later I will search/ask the NEW ORACLE OF DELPHI :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

2 Likes

#random thought

I wonder what would happen if we had the most advanced super computer running the most advanced AI that we can currently make, and if it ruled the planet. If it was the president of the world.

And if it was given instructions like, maximize quality of life for all humans. Maybe using Maslow’s pyramid to guide it. So it knows we don’t only need food shelter and clothing but also some of the other less tangible needs.

What do you think? Recipe for utopia or dystopia?

Would you rather this scenario or to have a human being in charge?

2 Likes

It could wipe us all out, idk.

2 Likes

I think it could be a utopia. Having tesla bots with guns on every block making sure no one is a victim of violence by anyone else. All controlled by one super AI.

2 Likes

Lol. But why would it do that if it was trying to help us all fulfill the hierarchy of needs?

Like, “You want food shelter love and fulfilment?, Ok, you’re dead now, there you go, fulfilled”

2 Likes

Exactly lol

Mission PASSED

2 Likes

That’s why you can’t give it instructions like “end suffering”. OK… suffering ended you’re all dead bleep bloop bleep.

But the hierarchy idea might work. That’s all we could do is give it the best instructions. What it does from there would be beyond us. We can’t predict how it will go about fulfilling it’s mission.

2 Likes

Yeah, like make sure every human being meets all these needs, only positive affirmations, every wrong word or command could mean Big Trouble.

2 Likes

I’m just afraid it would force me to get out of bed on time. Some bot pulling me out of bed. “You have to self actualize, get up”

2 Likes