is it hard to write chinese at all levels…probably…and japonaise

1 Like

ai papi

1 Like

japonaise mayonaise

2 Likes

Mayoniece

2 Likes

they do this to predict kids future success in life…if no self control or lie about eating…kid gonna be trouble

1 Like

there are 2 kinds of white people

the pro-mayonaise and the anti-mayo

1 Like

[quote=“SaintTheophilos, post:14291, topic:39996, full:true”]
ai papi
[/

3 Likes

lol what?

I am eating and lying all day man

I said I am going to read 10 pages of my book today and read 40

plus I haven’t eaten today…haven’t eaten a little bit, I ate a lot of food.

1 Like

I guess chinese people are on the production side

1 Like

Lol the male orgasm at the bottom

I have been lied to

2 Likes

mania below 3rd jhana…im fricking enlightened bois…it is a matter of time…i claim it in my heart it is true now i manifest it

1 Like

What is that

2 Likes

depends on who you ask…for me (bipolar) it is the high…after-depression high…like being sleep deprived and full of energy

i mean if you dont sleep one night and the next day you fit in a week worth of work…you experienced it

if you think you found a solution to all your problems…or found the explanation to the matrix, the universe and everything, same

if you write, and you write non-stop (like a maniac) and think everything you write/produce is pure gold, you experienced it

i mean, Da Vinci was supposed to be bipolar…he probably had mania episodes constantly as he was a genius and figuring things out so

1 Like

Bro that dont feel good

2 Likes

Where enlightenment

2 Likes

it feels amazing actually

you may have experienced it the first time you used plasma, or some field…i got it with plasma, and the chiron reiki healing water (massive one)

1 Like

I havent experienced that but sounds like MDMA, except knowing the answers to the universe stuff lol

2 Likes

guys anyone from you doing mantras?

1 Like