Random thoughts thread

Damn i need to put on the well of creativity

I want to ask really juicy questions

2 Likes

@Rosechalice @anon25490707 we playing truth or dare or punishment so you gotta play or take the punishment

1 Like

penis size man…will always get them nervous
foreskin or summer style only

2 Likes

@NotUsing1 you here? I got a question for you

3 Likes

Lol. Tf? I missed a letter t. You wrote a whole work of fiction. Guess that makes us even. I see how you play fair.

2 Likes

@anon25490707 ato from another mamato

2 Likes

Inspector aint here

@Atreides truth or dare?

2 Likes

Even if nothing else happens… this happened

image

lol

3 Likes

Well I was just catching up,

  • I like jazz, usually in a place where they make espresso martinis

  • just mentioned airplane today and that coffee line,

  • and truth or dare hmmmm

-ok

3 Likes

Is everybody dropping off? Are people scared? I’ll take dare to keep the game going if no one else shows up.

2 Likes

yes I am xD

ok but for real tho. For real for real

don’t take the mark of the beast because then you dead. For real for real.

I am wondering if the bible comes true I mean the prophets talked about Yeshua and then John said all these. Keeps me awake at nights sometimes. I mean for an hour not the whole night.

1 Like

She was here for a second. Truth or dare must really freak people out.

2 Likes

ask noesis or Jen man so we all play

2 Likes

Ask away

2 Likes

I’m lagging bad apparently. Dare.

3 Likes

Omg

3 Likes

Alright truth or dare?

3 Likes

ok

1 Like

truth

3 Likes

Dare you to put straws in your nose like a walrus

4 Likes