Random thoughts thread

isnt this dangerous? if i have a high sugar diet…wouldnt it increase blood sugar too much?

man are you studying medicine or smth?

2 Likes

Imortal means not burdened by the death of becoming older.To be imortal means there is a way to die but it have to take a specific thing or much effort. Like Achilles. His mother was a nymph or a fairy I think and she made him immortal but not the heel so he died. Greeks are overpowered but with one foolish weakness.

Greek Gods especially were in prime when the get older.

Others lose their powers by the time Greeks gains more.

2 Likes

i meant like…if using healing fields…you usually need more nutrition, so if using healing fields and ampk it wouldnt just deplete you of nutrients or it wouldnt affect the other fields effect at all?

anyways…my diet is sht God just let me die and save my soul and personality

everyone assumes that we have a soul and they are immortal but i think even if i have a soul my personality or memories from this life may not transfer so my death is total nonetheless

anyway im just sick thats why im barely processing anything

2 Likes

Hmm, very cool.

2 Likes

Yeah, we dont remember much or anything actually…

2 Likes

Insulin sensitivity means that your body will be more effective in the use of sugars. You will need less for the same energy output.

But

That means that if you eat more your body will prefer to use it as energy immediately and not store it. Insulin sensitivity will make you burn it but if you are insensitive then you will store it easily

2 Likes

You know whats the sickest theory that i read?

That Aliens competed with each others to change human genes and above all souls, to their likelihood, so that a certain group can be updated to aliens, when the time comes…

But if they dont like a certain individual or other creations/populations from other Aliens, or even if their own creation/genes/soul modifications go wrong, they destroy them…

In some cases they have those soul killing machines, supposedly.

Ugly theory.

2 Likes

You read that here?

Because it sounds similar to a guy’s theory that left

2 Likes

No, a romanian author

2 Likes

Really, who

2 Likes

Om?
Or someone else?

2 Likes

I remember the name but I don’t want to say it be because I never liked him plus he told he is telling lies.

Anyways

The theory supposed to be wrong for the many and true for some and stuff like that but I not at all knowledgeable with aliens

2 Likes

Programul Terra by (let me search for the author?)

2 Likes

I don’t know Romanian man xD

2 Likes

I know lol

By Toni Victor Moldovan…

Supposedly all humans were made by aliens

To become useful to them

They create/modify a population, transform them in/to their own species and if the programme/plan fails or is no longer useful, they destroy their creations.

2 Likes

ok Theo but what if i lie on my butt all day? more sensitivity, more sugar…no energy output? xD

2 Likes

Yeah yeah

It was stated that we were slaves to a race called dragonians too

2 Likes

It’s the basic metabolism that is raised too man. You can eat more and burn more

2 Likes

To many races actually.

2 Likes

one alien theory i read is that the japenese will unify the human species…hence their mix of tradition and supermodernity they mostly always had

their racism too…i read they’d stay away from other races until the time comes…then they will mix with everyone cause they can balance out the differences among us…werid experiments those alien did…none of it matters to me ngl xD

2 Likes