Iā€™m not even a Red Sox fan but I like the hot dogs

2 Likes

I donā€™t like chips with salsa

2 Likes

Chips with spinach artichoke dip then

I microwave it myself

:D

2 Likes

hahahahaha here in greece if you go to anotherā€™s team stadium and you are not playing and trying to get food you get robbed and killed by the hooligans.Sad stories.

You go for hot dog and you become a hot dog

2 Likes

You just donā€™t wear other teams logos lol

Iā€™m more of a whatever fan anyways

2 Likes

that sounds really interesting

nice

I can not even imagine the flavour

what chips you bringing out with it?

1 Like

you donā€™t wear

they ask you your team and if you not answer or they see you as from another team they pull knife.

Itā€™s not a joke we hear stories in the new every game sometimes they go out to the roads and do that.

Olympiakos and Paok do these the most. If you heard the teams of course.

2 Likes

Cool remind me not to do food tourism in Greek stadiums

Spinach artichoke dip is creamy and cheesy with you guessed it spinach and also artichokes. Probably blue corn tortilla chips Iā€™d put with it

2 Likes

you not missing anything they all suck. I gone about 15 times to the fields and not once I ate something good. Not even a sandwich which you can not go wrong with it. Plain bad.

But its not overpriced as anything else in greece thats a really good thing. You going to get sandwich and they tell you 2 euro. And you get from the internet to get delivery and itā€™s 5.5-6 euro.

worth

2 Likes

woooooooooooooooooooooow

i would have never done it without your help Jenato gelato best lady kiddo

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

the immense help of the Gods, right here right now. The skies opened as I was reading. Angels was singing along harmonius songs. The songs of glory and serenity if I may choose the words. They all said ā€œread what Jenato gelato said you will not regretā€. And I was dissapointed no more, the most hard to imagine was the artichoke but I fear no more because artichoke is artichoke now.

3 Likes

Thanks ok

Ok thanks

2 Likes

for anyone that wants a good instrumental.

I think its free for use too.

one of the very first instrumentals I heard and liked and from that time I found out that you can listen to music without words my life changed. Everything became better. Because I donā€™t want every singer to push his/her message to me, I just want to listen what I want to listen and not have to feel like love sucks or something

2 Likes

by the way one thing I want to say to all is that music is bad or good for many reasons and the main one is because you donā€™t have good headphones.

everything sounds better if the quality of sound is better. Even if the trapper that sings without autotune goes acapella and screams to the mic xD

2 Likes

I have solo3 beats Iā€™ve had them for years and years and theyā€™re still going strong. They keep their charge all day sometimes for several days

Theyā€™re a little expensive but theyā€™re worth it they last forever

2 Likes

beats are good quality yes.

I tried in my life beats,razer,sony,xiami,samsung and other marks that are unknown. probably chinese.

Best were

1.Razer
2.Xiaomi
3.Beats

sony for some reasons goes always last, I donā€™t know why but I waited a lot always. Paying 30 euro to have sound quality like you took 10 euro small earphone. Get out sony kiddoz

2 Likes

yo what? those are costing like 300 euro I cheked them now

I had Beats EP

1 Like

bro the beats are all costing now 300 euro?

I took beats for 60 and now its 100.

Damn thatā€™s just robery

2 Likes